068. A BREAK

The guys were coming back to the Palm Woods from grocery shopping with Kendall's mom as they rambled on "Don't eat the cereal out of the box

The guys were coming back to the Palm Woods from grocery shopping with Kendall's mom as they rambled on "Don't eat the cereal out of the box." Kendall told Carlos as he scooped handfuls from the box into his mouth as he then gasped, all of them seeing the motorcycle that was for sale "whoa, cool motorcycle for sale." He told them.

"The good boy in me says look away, But the bad boy in me says, hello." Logan told them moving his head away from it then towards it again "you know what? I bet if we all pitched in, we could buy it. And have the big time ride of our lives." Kendall told them as they all began to fantasize what it would be like as the mom soon arrived "are you out of your mind?" She asked as all of them were sitting on it "if I ever see any of you even think about getting a motorcycle, I will..." she told them thinking about it and imagining herself on it chasing the guys.

And soon James fell off the back of it while the other got off it, picking up there groceries "and the mamas boy in me says, run!" Logan told them as they all began to run away back into the apartment as James got back up, dusting himself off "and you..put the helmet back." Mrs Knight told him as James picked it up off the ground smiling as she then headed in the same direction as the other boys as Chloe and Lucy came towards him.

"James? Did you get a motorcycle?" Chloe asked as James began to freak out "I, uh.." he stuttered as Lucy put her hands on Chloes shoulders "cause Chloe her loves motorcycles." She told him as Chloe turned to her with furrowed brows as James looked up intrigued at the two girls.

"Yep, it's my hog." James told them stepping on the for sale sign "huh. I never thought you were the bike type. You know the injury's, wind in your hair." Chloe started as James laughed "ha ha, no, no, you know me, once an a while I like to live on the wild side." He told her as Chloes eyes were wide as she nodded her and Lucy walking away.

"I am not a fan of motorcycles!" Chloe told her throwing her hands up as Lucy laughed "yeah, well, we both know he was lying, now look how intrigued he is." She told her spinning her around as they saw James calling someone.

"Oh, yeah we're gonna buy the cool motorcycle." Buddha bob told his plunger as James looked to him "sorry, BB. You guys are too late. Hi, this is James Diamond. Yes, I'd like to buy your hog." He told the person on the other end as both of the men were oblivious to the two teenage girls laughing as they walked away.

James had bought a motorcycle outfit to go along with his lie as he put it on, Katie walked up "oh, tell me you didn't buy that motorcycle." She told him "Chloes into it." James told her "super bad idea. Mom is ballistic about motorcycles, and this is gonna end so badly. I literally can't even imagine how badly this is gonna end." Katie told him holding her arms out.

"No. This is gonna end with Chloe giving me bike kisses." James told her as the two girls came down to head off to lunch and as the two were laughing they saw James "oh my god, he actually bought it." Lucy told Chloe as Chloe quickly turned to her with her eyebrows raised "this is going too far, what happens if he asks to take me for a ride? He could kill me and him." She told her as Lucy looked to James waving as he waved back.