069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND

You could say the break was taking its tolls on Chloe and James possibly in the same way but there were differences in between, James still got up everyday and did what he had to do as Chloe laid in bed alone as her best friend left for her Europe...

You could say the break was taking its tolls on Chloe and James possibly in the same way but there were differences in between, James still got up everyday and did what he had to do as Chloe laid in bed alone as her best friend left for her European tour.

Which was why James walked into his apartment feeling in different as he held a poster in his hand, while everyone turned to him "positive energy." They all were saying as they moved there fingers but soon stopped seeing his face "Lucy left for her European tour. Which means Chloes all alone." James told them showing the poster.

"Ah oh ah oh."

"No, no, uh ohs. Positive energy. Positive energy." Logan told them as everyone turned to him once again and soon James was sitting at the table as he was looking at a picture of Chloe while everyone stared at him "fine, I'll take the test without his energy." Logan told them as Bitters turned to him "you're gonna fail." He told him "rude, and I won't because I have Carlos." Logan told them.

"Wait. Why do I have to take the test. I want to help Chloe feel better since her best friend is gone." Carlos told him "don't question the smart one, okay?" Logan told him pulling him out the door "and my car needs a smog test." Kendall's mom told them as she gave him a cup "but first drop me off at Rocque Records." Katie told her.

"you got it." Mrs Knight told her as she grabbed her purse and the two headed out as James looked sad "good luck with that." Bitters told Kendall as he still wanted him to sign his shirt as he did so, the man then left thanking him as James sighed once more.

James was looking through magazines, which probably wasn't helping as Chloe was almost on every page as Kendall walked over "So you wanna talk about..." He began but got cut off as James pulled up the magazine "Chloe told pop tiger that her and me were madly in love. Um, then why are we on a break?" He asked as Kendall looked at him "you are, but Chloe needs a break from all the danger and you should relax and give her some space." He told him as James laughed.

"Ha ha, yeah, which is why I'm taking the is he a bad boyfriend? Test." He told him opening up the magazine "I'm not sure I'm following.." Kendall began once more as James interrupted "why can't it just be like how you and jo are? Am I doing something wrong? And perhaps the answer is right here." He told him.

"Okay, or we could go skateboarding." Kendall told him as James looked up at him "Chloe liked skateboarding and now, you've had a tough day and you're upset, your boyfriend, A takes you out for cocoa and tells you to let it out. Or B talks about himself and checks his hair in his phone." He told him.

And unknowing to him, Chloe was taking the same test as she laughed to herself "oh, I don't know, hmm, C buys a snake thinking it'll cheer you up as it strangles him and sneaks back into your apartment." She yelled, grabbing her black marker near by as she exed out the question and answers fully.

Back in 2-J, James was looking thinking over the options "well..A takes you out for cocoa." He told himself as kendall coughed as James looked to him "I think in order to take that test, you have to be..honest." Kendall told him "that wasn't honest?" James asked "no it's just that I had a really tough day, and.." Kendall began as James pulled out his phone "is this story gonna take long?" He told him.