Chapter 5: No❤

"Young man, you must stand down now

"Young man, you must stand down now. You have caused enough havoc for far too long, it is time to face the severity of your crimes" All Might commanded, standing at full height. 

"Hmm, how can I make up for my crimes?" I asked, both of my hands resting at the back of my head. 

"You can make up for your actions by joining our side. You're young, you have a chance that most villains don't get. We welcome you with open arms, to join UA so you can presue the dream to become a hero!" All Might replied. 

Join the heroes, and in return all my past crimes would wash away just like that? I can start over, live a life that any kid my age could only dream of. 

lol No❤

"Gonna have to decline your offer, number 1" I responded, stuffing my hands in my pockets. 

"What?! This is your chance young L/N" 

"You know how I honestly see this entire situation?" I started, taking a few steps towards the hero. He was in front of my in the blink of an eye, readying his punch. 

I moved faster, appearing behind the hero as he punched the ground. 

"Let me finish" I scolded, kicking All Might in the back, making him crash into the bench Nacho was originally sitting on. 

"You saw someone who was strong, enough to actually make you heroes worry. So every one of you panicked, and focused on recruiting me instead of taking me down and arresting me. And in the process, you would make all of my crimes forgotten, even the murders I've committed. If I were to guess, I'd say you heroes are beginning to sound power hungry" I continued, dodging another punch by jumping onto a light post. 

"So what makes you any better than villains, when heroes are continuously trying to stay in control? I don't see the difference" I finished, sitting on the light post. "A bunch of hypocrites" 

All Might jumped into the air to punch again, he felt his fist connect, but he just touched the infinity. 

"How are my attacks not working?!" 

"You probably should've did your homework before fighting me. You must've thought this would be easy, but I find that quite offending" I chuckled, punching the hero higher in the air.