Chapter 42: All Out War

Endeavor stared in terror, as his last mistakes as a father stared down at him from the top of the UA building. Dabi was speaking to the public, but to Endeavor, it felt like he had been speaking to only him. 

"Endeavor, you need to stand up-" Gunhead started, before Y/N was in front of him in a flash, his arm impaling him straight through his back. 

"So rude to interrupt a heartfelt reunion" Y/N said with a sadistic smile, pulling his arm out as blood stopped a few inches from his face, thanks to his infinity. 

Endeavor was carried away just before Dabi's flames could engulf him from above, Hawk's feathers being fast enough to do the job. 

"You need to look alive, now!" Hawks demanded, standing before the two villains. 

"I don't see any of us being fully intact after this" Midnight whispered as she stood with the heroes as well. 

"If there even is a chance we live to get to see that" Aizawa added, looking towards his companions. 

"As long as Y/N is captured and the rest of terminated, I don't care who dies" Machima said. 

"This is going to be reeeeal interesting" Dabi sighed, rolling his shoulders. 

"I wonder how many I could make piss their pants" Y/N thought allowed. 

"All of them probably" Toga chirped, standing beside the two of them as she gripped her knives. 

"You guys ready then?" Y/N asked, turning to the villains who slowly started to come together beside them. 

"To pee? I can do that right now" Twice said with a raised hand. 

"Don't be gross" Shigaraki demanded. 

"You're one to talk lotion boy" Y/N shot back. 

"Can we be normal, for once?" Spinner sighed dramatically. 

"Says the whole ninja turtle" Y/N pointed out. 

Dabi lifted his hand to the side, his flames igniting and stopping the fire blast that came from Endeavor. Not one of the villains looked over, seemingly in a debate. 

"Do we fight on three or after three?" Y/N asked. 

"I feel like on three would be pretty cool" Shigaraki replied. 

"Why not after three? It's underrated" Dabi questioned. 

"How about Avengers style?" Y/N asked.  

"Huh?" 

"You know, weird poses and then bam. The fight just randomly starts" Y/N shrugged.

"Ooo, can I say Avengers Assemble?" Twice asked. 

"Yes Twice" Y/N agreed with a thumbs up. 

"Stop stalling!" Edgeshot yelled from where the heroes stood. 

"Okay okay, let's go then" Compress dismissed, getting ready to charge.