Chapter 39: The Bad Guys

A/N: Sorry for the wait, enjoy the chapter

Y/N stood there while he looked at the class with an indifferent face. He felt a few drops, the gloomy skies soon beginning to have rainfall. It's like they always said, the rain always falls at a perfect time.

"We have to end this here guys" Midoriya said, getting ready for a fight.

"Midoriya-" Kirishima started but was cut off.

"Are you serious? You're fucking joking, right?" Bakugou snapped, taking a few steps towards Midoriya, who turned sharply at the tone from the blonde.

"What do you-" Midoriya began but Bakugou grabbed hold of the front of his hero uniform.

"You really that blind or are you just that stupid?!" Bakugou shouted. Iida, Uraraka, and a few others rushed to get their classmate away from Midoriya.

"Bakugou, what are you doing?!" Uraraka asked, rain drops flowing down her face as she looked at the interaction in both shock and fear.

"Y/N's right there, we have to end it now or people will die!" Iida added, looking at the people who stood opposite of the people siding with Midoriya.

Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, Denki, Shoji, Ojiro, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Tokoyami stood with their backs facing Y/N.

"Did you not see what I just saw?" Kirishima asked, looking at the rest of their classmates in shock.

"Do you seriously think that was real? That could've been tampered with and you know that" Midoriya replied back.

"You're defending them?" Todoroki questioned, pointing up at the screen that kept replaying the footage.

"I see All Might on that screen, and you do too. I saw my dad, Aizawa, and a whole bunch of other heroes we all looked up to. You can't say you don't see them too" Todoroki continued.

"We dedicated our lives to be heroes. You're turning your backs that quickly?" Uraraka asked.

"I signed up to be a hero, this wasn't in the job description. Terrorizing families, killing them if they don't do what we say. That's not why I came to UA!" Kirishima argued back, making a silence fall upon everyone standing on the building, only the sound of raindrops were heard.

"What are you saying, Kirishima?" Midoriya asked, eyes widening.

"I just- I don't know who the bad guys are anymore!" Kirishima answered, clenching his fists tightly as he yelled out what he truly felt.

"You assholes are just too dumb to see that, even though it's slapped right in your damn faces" Bakugou sneered, his hands producing small explosions. Saying he was livid, was an understatement. All his life he looked up to All Might, he could remember seeing old pictures of himself wearing an All Might costume when he was five.

And while he was wearing that stupid costume and copying his moves and quotes, that same hero was terrorizing another kid around Bakugou's age. He felt betrayed, he felt like his whole life was an absolute lie.

He felt like he had been idolizing a villain for years, and it disgusted him to no ends.

Kirishima was betrayed as well, not just by the heroes he put his trust in, but his classmates as well. They acted like what Y/N showed them had little significance. Is that what the heroes thought when those women were being dragged off by the soldiers? How little significance their screams for help meant to them?

It made him sick, but he couldn't look away from the problem either. That's exactly what those heroes did, looked away from the massacre and covered it up like nothing happened. They lied to them all, and Y/N's rage was the end result.

"Something like this. For the heroes to go this low. I can't stand with that!" Kirishima shouted, standing tall while facing his class.

"Midoriya man, you were the last person I thought end defend something like this!" Denki added.

Y/N's eyes widened while watching the interaction in awe.

"Y/N, I have something to ask you too" Kirishima began before turning towards the boy.

"Why did you keep us alive all this time? At USJ, why didn't you kill us? What's the real reason why?" Kirishima asked, tears forming in his eyes.

"...It was all apart of my plan, since the beginning. I wanted to show people I can destroy today's heroes, and I could do the same with the heroes of their future if I wanted to" Y/N answered, Nacho nuzzling against him.

"So we were always just an example for you. That's all we were to you" Midoriya said, looking at the villain.

"And that's all you'll ever be. Just an example for every way you're inferior to me" Y/N explained.

Midoriya let out a yell and pushed off from the ground where he once stood. That was the last straw for him. He would ask the heroes personally about what happened that day, for now Y/N was the one to ruined All Might.

Y/N disappeared and reappeared beside Midoriya, grabbing the back of his head and slamming him into the concrete of the UA building, making it crumble from the sheer force.

"Deku!" Uraraka cried, getting ready for a fight, Iida igniting his engines for any given moment.

"Don't, I'm not worried about killing you this time" Y/N warned, lifting his right hand as a threat. The class visibly sunk in on themselves, they all knew they couldn't possibly fight Y/N and win. They knew that, dying by his hands would only prove to the citizens how inferior the future heroes were to a evil too strong for even the present heroes to handle.

Y/N looked around before leaving the building. He had to find out where the rest of the league were, he had to kill Yahune and Machima, he had to find out where Eri and his grandma was taken.

He had to avenge the Amitayus name. He had to win, and he would, just like he promised.