two

"good girl. That will come in good use to me." Billie whispered in my ear and after a few moments, she pulls her mouth away from my ear and walks back to her friends at another table.

I just keep looking down at my notebook, stunned, and quite turned on. Damnit. How did she know I am gay? No one at this school was supposed to know.

The reason I had to change schools in the first place is because I was bullied heavily in school, mainly because of my sexuality. This year was supposed to be different. I wouldn't tell anyone here that I am gay, and I would finish high school in the closet. That was the plan. That was supposed to protect me.

After lunch, I have my last class, and it is with Billie. I really hope she doesn't sit next to me because I will get so fucking hot that I will be a tomato the whole period. I walk to class late, hoping that Billie will have come in and taken her seat by now. 

I open the door and see the only open seat is next to Billie. Of course she would make sure of it.

"Is there an issue, Cameron?" my algebra teacher asks.

"Umm, no Ms. Wang" I say.

"Then please stop standing at the door and take your seat" She says annoyedly, gesturing to the chair next to Billie.

"Y-yes Ms. Wang." I walk over to the seat next to Billie, trying not to make eye contact with her. 

I hear her chair scoot closer to mine as she leans into my ear. "Don't be nervous, kitten" I feel her hot breath on my neck as she slowly moves her hand to grab mine. This makes me tic and turn red as she just giggles softly.

For the rest of the class, Billie had one hand on my knee and one writing and drawing in her personal notebook. I just listened to the lecture, tried to calm my tics from the increasing anxiety Billie gave me, and took avid notes until class was over. My tics are quite minuscule and usually consist of my chin moving forward and my eyes widening or my head cocking off to one side or the other quickly. I can't tell if people notice or not to be honest, but I guess it is good that no one says anything about them. I would rather not have one more thing on my plate to get teased about.

Billie packs up her things quickly, and stands up, towering over me, waiting. I throw my notebook in my bag along with my pencil. I shove my phone in my pocket as I stand up and Billie takes my hand gently, making me feel safe. 

I realize I have forgotten my house keys in my locker so I pull away from her and and she whips her whole body around in one swift motion and pins me to the lockers, gripping my neck with her right hand and pinning one of my wrists to the metal with her left. She brings her face inches way from mine as I am gasping for air and says, "what did I say about consequences, Cameron? Don't make me hurt your beautiful little self." She slowly loosens her grip around my neck, allowing a small area for air to come through and keeps her face close to mine while she breathes out onto my lips.

"S-sorry" is all I can get out with my closed airway.

Billie rips her hand off my throat as I fall onto the ground, leaning my back against the lockers, filling my lungs with sweet oxygen. "I *gasp* for *gasp* got *cough* my *gasp* keys" I say, looking up at her, panting.

A smile grows from her previously angry face, "Oh! Silly me! I'll go fetch them for you while you recover. What's your locker code, mama?"

"13, 69, 18" I say through short breaths.

"Okay, be right back!" she skips off to my locker. 

What the hell just happened?

Billie makes her way back to me, jingling the keys on my lanyard and helps me off the ground.

"Thanks" I say shortly, looking ahead to the doors out of the school.

Billie gently grabs my hand again and begins walking. "let's go, I wanna talk."

I follow closely next to her as she brings us to a matte black dodge challenger in the back of the parking lot. "This is my baby, Dragon" she states, proudly.

"It is very pretty-" 

Billie cuts me off "She. She is very pretty"

"Right, yeah." I awkwardly stand there, wondering what she will say.

Billie walks over to the passenger side and opens the door "M'lady" she chuckles.

I laugh too, taking the hint and getting in as she shuts the car door behind me. She walks back around to the driver side and looks at me. "So, you are smart, Cameron" she inquires.

"Yes, well, I wouldn't say smart, I just study a lot." I reply, fidgeting with my hands.

"Good enough for me" she says matter-of-factly, taking her eyes off me and looking out the windshield.

"What do you mean?" 

She turns her head back to look at me and says "You're gonna do my homework for me, okay? I hate all this school bullshit, especially homework. I promised my parents I would go to school, but that is as far as I'll go. You do the rest." She lightly punches my arm as I stare at her, angry, but scared to show it. "Get me good grades, baby" she winks.

I turn bright red and she lets out a small laugh. I have to say, she is really hot, and if all I have to do is her homework to stay on her good side, I will. Plus, I don't want her to hurt me... or do I? Oh my god shut up cameron ew! 

"Yeah, okay. What do you have for me?" I ask.

"Good girl." she smiles as I blush of embarrassment "I have econ homework tonight as well as an English essay on how my summer was due at the end of the week." 

"Okay, how am I supposed to do your essay? I don't know how your summer was." I look up from my hands to meet her icy blue eyes.

"I guess you'll have to get to know me." she then gets out of her car, grabs the homework I will need, and opens my door. She pulls me out of the car by my shirt and lifts her hand to pat my head and says "thank you, kitten" She winks at me and gets in her car and drives off, leaving me a red and shaking mess.