twenty three *

"I feel safe with you, Billie." I look up to the beautiful girl sitting next to me, "More safe than ever, actually."

⚠️SMUT (a couple of times lol)

I lean into Billie's hold and feel her leave a lingering kiss on the top of my head. I squirm into her side from the intense butterflies and we sit like that, just the two of us, in a forest clearing, together.

After a few minutes, I speak up, "I cannot believe you like me." I blew some air out of my nose in disbelief, "You know how many times I told myself there's no way?" my voice goes higher as I share my thoughts, "There's no way she could like me. I'm just a pawn. She's only using me."

I feel her take in a breath but I continue before she can say anything, "I mean, even Bailey said she'd be here for me when you break my heart. When. Even she had no faith in me. Or you, I guess." I chuckle at the thought of Bailey and Billie working together for this little date.

Again I can tell Billie is about to talk, but I interrupt again, "Oh no, Bailey didn't say anything embarrassing did she?"

I am ready to talk again when this time Billie interrupts me, "Woah, slow down, Baby. Too many things to answer," she chuckles.

"Oop- sorry," I giggle.

"First of all, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. It was never my intention, I promise," says Billie solemnly.

"Don't worry about it. We're good now," I pause, "Question though."

"Yeah?" Billie asks.

"Why didn't you just get my number and ask me out like a normal person?" I say, looking up at Billie with a smirk.

"It was more fun this way," she says, a devilish smile making it's way across her face. I feel Billie's hand on my waist migrate south, like it's winter or some shit.

I turn red as I feel it on my ass and I try to keep my decorum, "m-mhm," I say, my ability to function completely evaporated.

"You good, Cam?" She asks, rubbing her thumb up and down.

Oh my god, Cameron, say something. Please, save yourself.

"Yes- yeah, uh yeah- yes," I bury my face in her boobs and Billie laughs, removing her hand from my ass.

"So easy," she sighs contently.

"Yeah, yeah," I respond, moving to straddle her lap so I can hug her easier, "this is really nice."

I move so my chin is resting on her shoulder and Billie lightly pats my ass a couple of times, "Yeah, it is."

I sit cuddled up to Billie as I see the sky get slowly darker.

Damn, that drive must have been long.

I hear Billie's voice whisper into my ear, "Cam, look."

I turn around to see the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. There is an orange glow across the forest floor and the sun peeks through the trees, bands of light dancing between the silhouettes of the trunks.

"Wow," is all I can say, "it's beautiful."

"Yeah it is," she says.

I turn my head to look at her and see her staring right at me. I throw my head back in laughter, "Oh my god, Billie, you're so corny!"

"Hey, you can't say anything with those red cheeks," she smiles, pinching my cheek.

"Oh, shut up."