Bonus: I went to the store *

⚠️SMUT, heavy mentions of sex

"YES, Billie!" I scream.

For once in my life, I am thankful for parents that are hardly home. I feel like after I started dating Billie, and Bailey made more friends, they felt less obligated to stay home.

Now, not only do they work, but go out on more dates together and other things.

I don't necessarily think our family is dysfunctional in any way, but I just don't think we were meant to be this close-knit kind of family that Billie has.

That's just how it's always been.

"Aww does that feel good, Baby?" Billie asks.

Yeah, we kept up with that whole sex dialogue thing. It's hot, ok?

"Mmmhmm," I hum, the feeling of my orgasm building up creeping into my core.

Billie clicks her tongue, "Nuh uh uh, Kitten, you can't cum yet."

I whine in frustration and Billie chuckles, continuing to pound her 3 fingers inside of me.

Billie and I have really bonded in these past couple of months we've been together, and I feel like we are growing together.

Billie had already done some stuff when we got together, but I hadn't even cum before that night in the tent.

I feel like we each become different versions of ourselves when we fuck. Like, ever since I asked Billie to humiliate me, that's the character she puts on every time, and I just submit.

Now I can't get enough of it, or her. She'd laugh if I said this, but I'm kind of a sex animal now.

Billie is too.

She just loves to dominate me in bed, and I am not complaining one bit. The smile on her face when she's fucking me senseless is the most beautiful in the world.

I reach up and dig my nails into Billie's back as my orgasm becomes too much to hold in, earning a beautiful moan from her, "Okay, Baby, you can cum. You are such a good girl for me."

At those words, I completely unravel as Billie softly caresses my hair with one hand, and continues pumping my entrance with the other.

Once I come down from my high, Billie lays on top of me, as she loves to do, and holds my hands. We lay together for a few minutes, taking in each other's presence and enjoying our alone time.

"Kay, go pee now, I wanna talk to you when you come out," Billie tells me, reluctantly peeling herself off of me.

I sit up and smile mischievously, "I'm gay."

Billie laughs and swats the back of my head, "Not come out of the closet, dumbass."

I laugh, still finding my own joke completely hilarious, and slip on my sweats and bra before I go pee, curious as to what Billie wants to talk about.

I'm not nervous in any way, I'm just curious. The last time we talked, I ended up face up on the couch, cum dripping down my thigh, and a completely new outlook on sex.

Let's hope something similar happens here.

I make my way back into my bedroom, tripping over my shaky feet, and find Billie with a black backpack leaning against her.

I raise an eyebrow and walk over to the bed, falling into it before sitting up with crossed legs, ready to listen.

"Having trouble walking?" She asks, a smirk on her face.

I smile contently, "As always."

She chuckles under her breath and unzips the back pack, "Okay, so I went to the store."