Bonus: Humiliate Me *

A/n:

This and the following chapter do not pertain to the original plot of the story, and are just bonuses with the same characters. Think of the book as their back story.

⚠️Quick SMUT

"Oh my god, Billie!" I laugh.

The adorable girl across from me is going through a deck of cards one by one, cursing out each of them for letting me win at speed.

"And you, Queen of Spades, how do you feel so entitled as to let her play you on my dimwit Jack of Hearts over here? You're no main character you dumb piece of shit. You'll never be as popular as your fellow queens or your fellow spades. Rot in hell motherfucker."

I chuckle as she continues, "And don't think you're off the hook, Queen of Hearts. How come I couldn't play you faster than Cam could play her dumbfuck Queen of SpAdEs. You're better than this you fucking cu-"

"That's enough out of you, Billie," Maggie interrupts, "Please don't make us suffer any longer."

Billie huffs, "I just can't believe you beat me for the third time in a row," she complains, looking to me.

I tilt my head to look at her, "Only after you beat me probably a hundred times," I say, throwing up my hands, "I guess I just finally figured out the trick to winning."

"And what is that?" she asks, crossing her arms.

I cross my arms as well, lifting my chin, "Why would I tell you?"

She looks over to her mom working dutifully in the kitchen and leans into my ear, "Because we've been together for 2 months now and I know how to force it out of you." She runs her hand up my chest, grazing my neck with it swiftly and biting my ear.

I hold my decorum, having gotten better at it since I started putting up with this tease, and challenge her, "Try me."

Billie smirks and leans back, "Hey Mom?" she shouts, "How long until dinner?"

Maggie stops chopping vegetables and turns around to answer, "I'd say about 20 minutes."

"Thanks, Mom!" Billie exclaims, grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs to her bedroom.

Billie shoves me inside, and throws me on the bed, "I can finish you in 10."

I gulp as I lay there on my back, watching Billie throw off her shirt. I suppose asked for this.

She climbs onto the bed, straddling my waist and kisses me hungrily before bringing her hands to the hem of my shirt.

"Yes," I say eagerly. She pulls it up and over my head in one swift motion and comes back to unclip my bra, ripping that off too.

She dives into my left nipple, holding the right between her thumb and pointer finger. The more time she spends sucking and licking on my left nipple, the harder she squeezes my right. I moan as the pain on the right side of my chest increases.

Billie quickly covers my mouth, "Be quiet for me."

I nod and Billie removes her hand from my mouth, "Good girl."

She continues down my stomach to the hem of my pants, looking up for approval before she goes any further. "Yes, oh my god," I exclaim, and she throws my pants and underwear on the floor.

I find myself imagining her laughing at my unraveled state and getting more turned on.

Before I get a chance to wonder why that is, I feel Billie spread my legs open wide before licking up the insides of my thighs, one after the other, until she reaches my throbbing core.

She begins to eat me out hungrily, clearly enjoying herself down there.

God, she's so good at this.

I find it harder and harder to contain my moans and Billie notices, "Struggling, are we?"

The vibrations of her voice on my clit combined with her words cause a knot to form in my stomach and I shake, trying to hold it in.

"Cum, Baby," Billie says, and I do as instructed, unraveling on the bed and slapping my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. I lay there, catching my breath, my chest rising and falling quickly from my intense orgasm.

Billie crawls up to my level as I gather myself, laying beside me with a big smile on her face. I can see her chin glistening in my cum and giggle at the sight of the happy girl in front of me, "You look like you had fun."

She flicks my nose, "You do too."

I sit and rest my eyes on her face as I let my mind wander. I can't help but remember the day Billie made fun of me for my journal and how wet I was, or how much I enjoy when she teases me about being awkward, or just now, when we were having sex, and I imagined her laughing at me.

I wanna ask Billie to try some new things with our sex life, but I'm scared. I don't want her to think I'm weird for having a kink, or for what the kink is. So far, she seems pretty vanilla, aside from her obsession with calling me a good girl.

I am not complaining.

Maybe that's how I'll start the conversation, I'll ask her why she likes to say that. Hopefully she'll take me seriously and we can talk about it.

Sometimes I wish she'd just steal my journal again, because that's the easiest way to communicate my feelings. I suppose that's not a very healthy way to go about that, no matter how tempting, so I should really just talk to her.

I zone back in, and find Billie looking back at me adoringly. I blush slightly and speak up, "Hey, can I ask you something? I want you to take it seriously."

I sit up and lean against the headboard, crossing my shaky legs

"Anything," she assures, moving to sit in front of me.

"Okay, I guess I just want to know why you like to call me a good girl, or if you even like it at all?" I ask tentatively.

I turn red as Billie thinks about it for a moment, "I like it, and I think it's because-" she cuts herself off.

"You can tell me, Billie, I won't judge," I assure her.

She pulls her cheek between her teeth as she thinks, "It's not that I think you'd judge me, I just wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Do you want me to go first?" I ask.

"Yeah," she responds, looking down at her lap.

I feel more confident sharing this information, as I can tell Billie's a bit embarrassed too, "I like it because it makes me feel like you're in control of me... and that's hot."

Billie smirks and looks up from her lap, "Me too."

I am about to answer when I'm interrupted by a voice from downstairs, "Dinner!" Maggie yells.

Billie groans, "This conversation is not over."

"Yes Ma'am," I tease before getting dressed and heading to the bathroom.