Warning

After a little bit I stop crying and get my make up cleaned up before Bucky and I head out to the lobby area to find Sam, who after changing his miracle left us in the room. When he find him Sam gives me a hug, "I'm sorry, P."

I shake my head, "it's fine. I'm sorry that I can't get over this."

"Hey, it's been less than a week," Bucky shakes his head, "no one excepts you to have yourself put back together yet."

Sam stops for a second, "hold on."

"What?"

"How long have you two been hookin' up?"

"Uh..." I think, "a couple months why?"

"Do you think Steve knew about it?"

I chuckle a bit, "I hope not."

"Why not?" Bucky shrugs his shoulders.

"You didn't tell him did you?"

"No, why would I?"

"He was your best friend."

"Yeah and he was 106, married, and your ex. Come on, I have more class then that."

We all chuckle and laugh as we head out, "do you feel better now?" Sam puts a hand on my back.

"Yeah, thanks," I nod.

Then we hear a siren whooping to our left. We turn to the car with its lights on, seeing John and Lemar. "Gentlemen," John lifts his hand, "and lady." We slowly walk over to John and Lemar, "good to see you again."

"I'm sure it is," I smirk to John, rubbing the bridge of my nose, where I punched him.

"Look, if we divide ourselves, we don't stand a chance and you guys know that."

"What do you got?" Sam rolls his eyes.

"Well, the leader's name's Karli Morgenthau. We've been targeting civilians who've been helping Karli move from place to place."

Lemar nods, "they geotagged a locations then scrambled the signal. But our satellites have found their symbol popping up in various displaced communities all across Central and Eastern Europe."

"We think she's taking the medicine she just stole to one of these camps."

I shake my head, "are you two like one shared brain? Or do you only do half the research each?"

"What?"

"Well, I mean, there are hundreds of those camps all over the planet since The Blip. So it looks like you'll have to work harder than you're used to."

"Well, it's a good thing I have 20/20 vision."

"Where is she now, Walker?" Bucky leans against the car, "do you know?"

"No, we don't know, Bucky. But it's only a matter of time before we find out."

"Things are really intense for you, aren't they, Walker?"

"Take it easy, you two," Sam steps toward Bucky and I. "Look, Walker's right."

"Excuse me?" I cross my arms and move my head back a bit.

"It is imperative that we find and stop them. But you guys have rules of engagement and all kind of authorisations you have to get. We're free agents."

I chuckle and nod, walking up to John, "we're more," I lean back and do a back walk over, "flexible." I slowly start to walk backward and the boys walk toward me.

"So it wouldn't make sense for us to work with you."

John doesn't say anything until I turn around and start to strut away, rather proud of myself, "a word of advice, then." I turn back to John and stop, as do the boys. "Stay the hell out of my way."

"What did you just say?" I step toward John, but Sam puts his hand on my shoulder. "Do I need to remind you who I am? Or do you just need a history lesson?"

"Bucky," Sam clears his throat looking around.

"Yep, I got her," Bucky picks me up, as I continue to shout things at John.

"We fought Thanos, twice! Don't remember seeing you at any of those fights." I point to Sam, "this one fought with the real Captain America and took down Hydra. And he," I point to Bucky, "is such an accomplished assassin that people thought he was a myth, a legend, a damn ghost story!"

Sam, Bucky and I end up just walking around to cool me off. I know I gave Bucky a bit of a fight and to his credit he handled my shocks, hits, kicks, and words of abuse very well. I eventually calm down enough that Bucky and Sam aren't worried that I'm gonna go after John. We walk in silence for a while, but, eventually, Sam looks over to Bucky, "what are you thinking?"

"Well, I know what we have to do," Bucky looks around. "When Isaiah said, 'my people'..."

"Oh, don't take that to heart. That's not what he meant."

I shake my head, "no, he meant Hydra. That's why he said 'your people, not her people.' You and Steve took down Hydra before my project finished, so it was finished by the part of SHIELD that became SWORD. So I was never part of Hydra like Bucky was."

Sam scoffs, "not a chance." Sam looks over to Bucky worried.

"What?" I look between the boys, confused.

"Walker doesn't have any leads," Bucky faces forward, not wavering to look at Sam or I.

"I know where you're going with this, no," Sam shakes his head.

"He knows all of Hydra's secrets. Don't you remember Siberia?"

I shake my head, finally getting what they're talking about, "no..."

"You don't remember Siberia?"

"I remember what happened, I've read the file a couple hundred times. But it isn't healthy for you to be in the same room as this guy?"

"No, it's not," Bucky stammers a bit. "But we don't have another choice."

"So you're just gonna go?"

"Yes.."

"Then I'm going with you," I stop and put a hand on my hip. "We'll go see Zemo. But if I tell you to get out, we get out."