Thomas

Once we leave Isaiah's Sam heads home and I head back to the compound in New York. When I get back home it is still early in the morning, I walk into the living room and toss my bag onto the sofa, placing my keys on the side table. But I am very aware that someone had step into the room with me. I hear a smooth British accent enter my ears, "hi."

I straighten up as much as I can and turn around, "what do you want?" I turn and see Thomas, standing there in his military uniform, while I was saving the world he was running around playing G.I. Joe before showing himself again.

"I'm just here to talk."

I scoff, "you're a little late for that."

"You have to stop working with James and Sam."

"Why? Because it makes you look bad?"

"Because the three of you are a security risk."

"And you're not? It can't be easy to trust someone who can just disappear."

"No, I'm not. But I'm not the one who's been running around fighting the new Captain America."

"Oh, haven't you heard what happened? He's probably not Captain America anymore."

"Phoebe," Thomas sighs, "the three of you are going to get yourselves in trouble."

I roll my eyes and shake my head, "yeah, well, last time I checked I wasn't yours to worry about." I glare over to him for a moment, "now get the fuck out of my house."

"This isn't your house. It's a military compound."

I had already started to walk away, so I shout over my shoulder, never fully turning around, "yep and last time I check, you were not on the list on approved residents." I head into my room and get changed into some workout gear before heading to Steve's old gym area, having been in a a blue leather jacket, black jeans and a black crop top when Sam and I had gone to talk to Isaiah. I wrap my hands and put some chalk on them before I start to use the punching bag, muttering and mumbling to myself.

After a little while I am drenched in sweat and my arms are sore, but I keep going. Not stopping using I hear someone call out to me, "bad day back?"

I turn and see Bucky, I just shake my head and keep punching the bag, "you could say that."

"Nah, you're imagining someone's face in that bag." Bucky chuckles, "isn't not mine is it?"

"No, it's not." I grunt as I hit the bag some more, "Thomas felt the need to stop by and tell me that I'm a security risk. Well that we're all security risks."

As I continue punching the bag, hitting it harder and harder as I get madder and madder, Bucky grabs my wrist, "hey, you're gonna hurt yourself."

"I know how to throw a punch."

"No, I know that. But you gonna take a break."

"I'll be fine."

Bucky sighs, "you up for helping an old friend?"

I drop my hands and look over to Bucky, "depends on which old friend."