Chapter 57

《Olivia's POV 》

My friends and I sat at a round glass table in Sicily with a large red umbrella above us.

"Olivia, it's been ages since we did this." Said Tiana which was a close friend of mine that I made when I lived in Monte Carlo for a year.

"Yes, so we going to our favorite stores tomorrow?" Asked Vanessa who I met in Rio, but before I could answer, my phone rang and I saw that Alesio was calling.

"Cio Alessio."I smiled as I excused my self and got up from the table to talk to him.

"Olivia, where are you?! We have been trying to get a hold of you for so long now." He yelled worried and suddenly a feeling of uneasiness washed over me.

"What happened leso?" I asked worried.

"Some guys broke into Eric's mansion, Violet was stabbed and she lost the baby. She found out today day, after they brought her out of a induced coma and she was crushed liv. She lost a baby girl, liv, a baby girl.." Said Alessio distraught.

My heart instantly sunk as my phone slipped out my hand. The sound of my phone screen shattering on the bricked pavement captured everyone's attention at the Caffe.

"Liv, you okay." Tiana asked as they stood up and walked towards me.

I continued looking straight at the beautiful building in front with the blue sky above and the wind caressed my sun kissed skin causing the tears that slid down my face to feel cold.

I though she was safe?

I have spent years watching over her in the shadows and finally when I though she was gone from that horrid Manison and she was finally starting a new life with someone capable of talking care of her, I wouldn't have to worry anymore but I was wrong...

I grabbed my jacket and rushed to the nearest airport.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×

After a long flight I got home to freshen up. I put on a tracksuit pants and a plain white vest shirt before throwing on a thick black coat.

I heard a noise coming from my father's study as I was walking to the front door. I leaned forward and began to listen to the conversation taking place behind the door.

"I paid you what you asked for. You will not get anymore!" My mother yelled angrily.

Wonder what that's about?

"I dont care if you have a target on your back. My part is done so don't call me again! " she screamed one more time before I heard her heels clattered against the floor in the direction of the door causing my to rushed down the hall and out the front door.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×

I walked in the hospital and made my way to the room number Alessio gave me. I stood by her room window and looked through the blinds. Her sleeping figure rested in Eric's arms.

A tear slid down my face before I rushed out the hospital and began crying in my car.

What kind of a older sister am I?

Giovanni POV 》

I consoled a restless Clarisse before walking to my study to call Xavier.

"Did you find anything." I asked desperately.

"I have had my guys tracing everything...Suocero...It's exactly like how it was 24years ago. I dont think the Ruso rival mafia were involved in Katherine's murder..." He said trailing off.