Chapter 16

«Violet's POV»

"she's what?!" I yelled in the Cafe once Hunter told me about his pregnant girlfriend, Diana,whom Eric and I came here to meet.

"Shush!" said Hunter in an attempt to quiet me down by also waving his hands infront of my face.

Exsqueeze me!

" Shush. Shush, you say. What the hell is wrong with people saying that word! Scratch that it's not even a word it a fricken sound!" by now Eric was loosing oxygen as he laughed his lungs out, and hunter remained very confused.

Inhale, exhale, Inhale, exhale.

" okay... Okay, I'm calm." both the men gave me a suspicious look," what? I thought it through and why must I worry when I never knock anyone up. You know just out of,curiosity, does your mother know?" I asked

"No." he said shifting uncomfortably in his chair.

"Does her parent know?"

"No."

"No?! Are you serious, then who the hell did you both tell, Hunt you need to tell your mother and she need to tell her parents. I mean a baby is something you can't hide!" I felt a shoes kick my leg, causing me to stare dagger at Eric who just gave me a look telling me to calm down.

" Fine. " I mumbled taking a sip of my coffee.

Just as I gave in to Hunter, a beautiful girl with ombre hair comes into the Cafe in a cool summer dress with pink and blue leave prints on it. The girl made it to our table.

"Hi, I'm Diana

"Hi, I'm Diana." she said flashing her pearly whites making both the men go in a daze which made me elbow Eric in the hip.

"Hi Diana, I'm Violet. My friends call me Vi and this is my husband Eric." I said mirroring her smile.

"I know." she said laughing, "Hunter doesn't ever stop talking about you and the others."

We spoke for hours, laughing about all the stupid shit we did when we were teenagers. A loud buzz distracted me from the conversation. I picked up my phone and saw the message. I looked up at Hunter, when both our eyes met we let out a loud  groaned.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Okay, now I know it's bad timing to tell you this, like on the way to my parents house but here's a short history lesson." I said to Eric who just rolled his eyes.

"okay... So you have met my biological parents, Allister and Lillian Quaters. I am not close to them at all and if we have it my way we won't meet them again."

"okay..." said Eric awkwardly.

"So now you have his brother, Markus and his family that regard me as theirs, so I address Markus and his wife, Chloé as my dad and mum. You keeping up?"

"Yes just continue we almost there."

"So Markus has 3 children, the oldest is Sophia or well we call her Sophie though you already knew that since she works for you. Then you have Alec an sweet hearted 16 year old whose going thought the crazy teenage phase. He is actually a bit like you, both of you pretend to act all tough." if looks could kill I would be dead right now," lastly there is Ruby. The little angel of the house. You will probably get along pretty well with all of them. "

" So basically we're going to the your  family or in other word the people you like. " he asked with a raised eyebrow and turned to the driveway.

" More or less. " I said with a little laugh." We started this when we in high school around the time Hunter's mother just got a divorce,we had this weekly dinners that were like feasts. It  became our tradition and later Ethan joined. After I got married I dodged all of this and so did Hunter cause he met Diana,I think." I said filling in the last bit of information he needed.

We stood outside a very familiar blue and white house on the porch,"okay...you ready?"

He pushed the doorbell and and grabbed my hand,"let's act".

---------------------------------------------------

A/N:    

      Hey guys  😅
So like school just started
Again 😭😭😭
Yep, back to life back to reality
I will try to update as regularly as I can.
So good byezz👍

Meme: