Chapter 2

Sweet but a Psycho - Ava Max
Song for chapter
_______________________________________

"You will get married, whether you like it or not!" my father yelled.

I was currently sitting in my father's study, whilst they discussed my behavior and planned my life.

Ah, the joys of family

"Why can't Olivia! She is the oldest after all! Let's not forget the fact that she is also the pride and joy of the family. She wouldn't dare miss the opportunity to marry a rich guy." I retorted.

"Violet, Do not raise your voice at your father! "My mother yelled," -and be respectful towards your sister. "

Agh, give it a rest. Your daughter is a gold digger, accept it.

"Ya, Violet be respectful." Said my mother's copycat with a smile.

That's it!

"You bitch!!!" I yelled and tackled her, bringing her straight to the ground. All in one motion as I started repeatedly banging her head against the tiles.

"Violet!!!" My mother's loud voice brought me back to reality. We were all still seated in on the white leather chairs in my father's study. Oh my God! I just thought of killing her.

Psycho

I tried focusing on the giant book shelf that my father sat infront of. It was a lame attempt to distract my mind from those psychotic thoughts. "Violet concentrate!" My father said in an exasperated voice. He pressed his fingers again his temples before his eyes strayed towards the window wall behind his big mahogany desk that was on our left had side.

"Violet, listen carefully. In 3 weeks you will be married, I don't care if I have to go to hell and back, to get you there. Trust me when I say, I will!" My mother said and I swear I saw the devil in her eyes.

"You will be staying at my brother's house with his family, till your wedding day. Chloe is your wedding planner, so go pack your things. From there you will go to your new house. " My father instructed. His eyes held an emotion that I couldn't quite figure out but before I knew it, it was gone, replaced by a blank expression.

My mother and sister's cheshire smile broke me. I bowed my head down in defeat, they won. A tear rolled down my cheek, my single plea for help, before I decided that I will not let them get the pleasure of shattering me. I will stand tall, till the very end.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I stood outside a blue and white double story house with my bags in my hand.

I struggled to knock on the door but I eventually succeeded

"Hi mum." I smiled to my 'second' mother, Chloe, Her long beautiful brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and her lovely blue eyes lit up, though in my heart she was and is my only mother and this is my family.

"Markus! Sofia! Alec! Ruby! Guess whose here!" she screamed with joy at the top of her lungs," Violet, sweetie, Come inside." She said with her beautiful smile that warmed my heart every time.

"Honey!" Said Dad (uncle Markus). My heart swelled up eveytime he hugged me. The love and warmth I felt in one hug from him was more love then what I received from my father in years.

"Vi!" A yelling voice tackled me. She threw her arms around me and squeezed my guts out. My darling cousin, Sofia, was also one of my best friends. She had been my partner in crime since we were in diapers, though after highschool they had moved away for about 3 years but Sofia and I never grew distance.

"Why so much love, I just saw you at work yesterday sof."I asked her as I laughed. When they came back after the 3 year in Italy that they spent by my grandparents- we were lucky enough to both get job as interns at the same company. We have been working there for 3 years now.

"Hey!" Said Alec as he hugged. He had grown so much since the last time I saw him. I couldn't believe he was in his last year of high school. I ruffled his hair as he held me.

" Viwet!", My 4 year old angel jumped up into my arms and smiled. I held Ruby close to my chest as the house erupted with noise and laughter. My heart felt content and the love that we all had for each other radiated through the room, at that moment I felt complete because this is the place I truly considered my home.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Violet my love, I truly regret not fighting Lillian and Allister harder all those years ago. I should have made sure you came with us to Italy." My mum said dejected and Dad reached out and squeezed her hand in an attempt to comfort her. Funny enough the mention of my parents names felt like a bucket of ice cold water poured over me. They still had a hold on me and I hated it. I hated being Lillian and Allister's daughter; I wanted to be Chole and Markus's but that's not how life works.

"You'll both know they would have never agreed. I am sure you'll remembered the scenes my mother would caused whenever I mentioned the word 'leaving'. I am an object to them. They just want to use me for their stupid contacts. Honestly speaking, to me they are just the people who created me. You all are my real home, like I've said for years. That's why I would like you to walk me down the aisle, dad." I said with a soft smile towards the end.

"Awe!!" Said Sofia gushing over the thought.

"Oh honey, I would be delighted to if-" Said my father as he reached out for me hand.

"Don't even," I said wearily, "I will make sure you do." I told him as I squeezed his hands reassuringly and smiled brightly up at him.

"Ohh! I can't wait, I am going to plan the best wedding for my daughter. I was thinking a rose gold and red theme because I remember you always telling me that when you and Sofia would play," My eyes teared up as I looked at her. I can't believe she remembered.

"Oh my baby." She said as she got up from her chair and embraced me in a motherly hug.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
HI GUYS😁
I hope you'll like it.

And I know it was quite long sorry
😅
till next time byezzz...

meme: