Chapter 27

Congratulations Mrs Renorez. You are pregnant. " said the blonde hair doctor after about an hour of waiting.

" I am? " I asked dumbstruck whilst looking at the doctor and she nodded.

I smiled and thanked her as I walked out her office.

" What did she say? " asked my concerned father, who personal made an appointment 3 days after I said I would go but never went, so he took it upon himself to drag me here and with the help of Eric of course.

"I'm pregnant!" I said happily as I hugged my father, but multiple faces frowned judgmentally.

Ohh, I see how this could be interpreted.

I gave them an awkward smile and pulled my father outside to the car.

Tough crowd.

"Thank you for bringing me here, though you didn't have to." I said to my father and he gave me a look.

" yes, sure. I would have let you go by yourself and by that you wouldn't go at all, like last time." he said as we drove away.

"So how did you escape Mother and Olivia?" I asked curiously.

" Yesterday, your mother left on a flight to Italy cause Clarisse is ill,she will most likely bring her here to get treatment." he explained

"Awe, no. Nonna is sick." I said completely upset because she was my safe haven as child, Nonna used to live with us, she shielded me from my mother more time than I could count but she left to stay with her other daughter, Patrina, in Italy. I remember clearly how everything changed for the worst.

"Olivia on the other hand left the next day for Rio de Janeiro, after you and Eric came of for dinner." he said.

"Father, since Mother and Olivia aren't home, I wanted to ask you if you would like to come for a Christmas feast that Eric and I are hosting, next week?" I asked whilst playing nervously with my finger in my lap.

" Well, your mother will be back the week after Christmas and Olivia will only come back after New Years, so i would love to come. " he said smiling as we pulled into the my driveway.

"Father, can you please keep the new about the baby between us?" I asked as I jumped out the car.

"Your secret is safe with me." he said smiling," Bye, Pumpkin."

"Bye, Father" I said going into the house.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I walked into the house and followed the sound of laughter , which lead me to the living room. To my delight I saw Reece, Eric and a girl. The were all sprawled on the lounge suite.

" I didn't know we were gonna have company." I said with a smile as I entered the living room.

"Ah, beloved sister-in-law." said Reece giving me a boyish smile whilst getting up from the sofa and gave me a hug.

"Oh, it lovely to see the sane Brother again." I said giving him a wink.

"Love, I would like you to meet my sister Ella." said Eric pointing at the beautiful red-head with blue eyes that sparkled. She looked just like her mother but I guess she has her father's eyes, I though whilst analyzing her.

"It's a pleasure to finally met you." I said with a big smile as I relaxed next to Eric.

"Oh, you are absolutely Darling." she said in a british accent that sounded amazing," I am most delighted that I also finally got the pleasure to met you. I apologise for not attending the wedding, I was swamped." she said