Chapter 21

We finally reached our beloved home, I made my way straight towards the kitchen yet no delicious aroma filled the air. The kitchen was empty with no sign of Rosa.

"Eric where is Rosa?!" I yelled in desparation, for now I was tired and starving to an extent that my stomach was probably already devouring my other organs.

"What do you mean,'where's Rosa?' "
He asked  as he came into the kitchen, " Fuck! Today is Wednesday. She told me last week that she won't be here, I completely forgot."

I was now starring daggers at him, waiting impatiently for him to drop dead. I grabbed a potato from the vegetable rack underneath the stove and threw it at him, hitting his arm.

"Ahhhh, wat the, Ouch!" I thew another before he could finish his sentence.

"You are an idiot."I said as he gave one last stare before he walked towards the pots with my gaze trailing him.

" Violet I would appreciate it if you would please stop glaring at me whilst coming up with ways to kill me in your head and just help me instead,"he said as he pulled out some spices," And drop the potatoe."

Damn he's good.

" Are you cooking? "I asked causing him to stop in his tracks and stare at me in disbelief.

" Violet, Really? "he shook his head and mumbled," thank God you're pretty."

" Hey!" I yelled whilst throwing a carrot at him.

" what the---? Come on! " he yelled cause me to throw another," that's it!"
He opened the fridge and grabbed an egg.

" ahh shit. " I yelled as the egg hit my chest and the yoke ran down my shirt,"ohh, it on!"

I ran to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out the flour letting it fly all over him, as he continued throwing eggs. I laughed my guts out when Eric slipped  on an egg yoke causing him to smash into the ground.

I could not stop laughing and the more he groaned the more I laughed, until he grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the ground, "ouch." I laughed

We sat on the floor covered in egg and flour whilst leaning against the caboard laughing our hearts out. Our laughter bounced of every corner of the room  illuminating the kitchen.

"oh wow!" I said with a smile," You know what, I am gonna order a pizza."

" Ya, that would be great and I think I should take a shower." he said as he began heading towards his room.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

After we both had a shower we sat in the lounge binge watching Friends with a large pizza and a 2 litre coke on the coffee table.

" So we decided to skinny dip in her pool while her parents were out but they came home early and ended up catching us, her father called the cops," He said whilst we laughed," And worst part was that in the rush to get into the pool I lost my cloths so I went to the police station with leaves around me. "

" Oh God!" I said whilst laughing my guts out.

" So what was your most embarrassing moment?" He asked

" well I was not as daring as you where were in highschool but when I was younger I wanted to be a ballerina so I would dance everywhere. So this once I was spinning in a shop and I kicked high  causing my shoe to fly off and almost hit two men on ladders packing the sauce shelves, " I said making Eric laugh," What made it funnier and worse was the fact that it was a busy aslie and the look on those guys' faces . I didn't even get my shoe back. "