Chapter 5: Jugkyung

Hello?

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 5: Jugkyung

Taehyung and Jugkyung are walking out of the house. Taehyung was holding Jugkyung's hand, they were about to went inside the van but Taehyung notices a truck in front of their house.

"Jinhoo hyung, we have new neighbors?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the guy who looks like their new neighbor.

"Ah, yeah, Mrs. Kang's family leave 3 days ago and I heard that our new neighbor is something like Han or Yun. But you had to stay away from him, we still checking his profiles, or else Mr. Jeon will surely kill him if he saw you near with that guy." Jinhoo said

"Okay, as if I can go outside without his permission nor guards," Taehyung said and he got inside the van.

Taehyung looked at the window of the door and he saw the guy looked at him sweetly, winking, and waved his hand. Taehyung just smiled back and looked at Jugkyung, sitting beside him. They arrived at the company, Taehyung and Jugkyung went inside and the employees greeted them.

"Ahm, hello, can I ask if Jungkook is in his office?" Taehyung asked as he went to the Minsuk desk.

Minsuk scanned his face and he won't lie, Jungkook's husband is beautiful but he believing himself that he's better than Taehyung. He stood up from his seat and smiled fakely.

"Yes, Mr. Kim, he's inside" Minsuk replied, his voice is kinda solemn unlike when he spoke at Jungkook, his voice is sweet.

"Thank you" Taehyung retorted and he held Jugkyung's hand tightly.

Taehyung turned around to face the door of Jungkook's cabin. Minsuk waved his hands to Jugkyung who just stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes. Minsuk was shocked and he gulped at the kid's attitude. Taehyung opened the door, Minsuk peeks a little and saw Jungkook licking his lips while looking at his paperwork and he looks hot even though his face is kinda messy and as always his buttons opened.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung when he noticed his presence, he saw Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. Minsuk saw him smiled which he felt a pang in his heart, Jugkyung was the one who closed the door while glaring at Minsuk.

"You should've called me before you came here." Jungkook said and he held Taehyung's waist.

"I don't want to bother you and I thought you're already hungry so I brought your lunch." Taehyung said and put down the lunch box on the desk.

"You're in the right time, I am already hungry and I might eat you, right now." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung covered his mouth with both of his hands and glared at him.

"Jungkookie, there's a kid here, don't talk dirty." Taehyung said and a blush crept on his cheeks.

Jungkook pulled his waist closer and pecked Taehyung's hands. Taehyung pulled out his hands and saw Jungkook's lips pouting.

"That's only a kid, he won't understand us." Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook" Taehyung uttered.

"Whatever you say, Taehyung." Jungkook sighed and he sat back in his seat.

"Hello, Tito Jeon, I'm here just to ruin your moments with Taetae hyung." Jugkyung smirked and Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook eats his food and Taehyung played with Jugkyung on the couch.

"Taehyung, do you want to roam around here?" Jungkook asked while chewing his food.

"Is that fine? I mean, aren't you busy?" Taehyung asked while sitting on the couch.