Chapter 24: Flour

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 24: Flour

Taehyung and Jimin were playing with Jugkyung in the living room on the floor. Taehyung was sitting between Jimin's legs and leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder while Jugkyung on Taehyung's lap.

"Isn't he the cutie baby, hyung?" Taehyung asked, chuckling while pinching Jugkyung's cheeks.

"You're cuter than him." Jimin said and he tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"You're also cute Minnie hyung." Taehyung said.

He turns around and pinched Jimin's cheeks, Jimin chuckled and put his hands on Taehyung's waist. They were chuckling not until the flour pours over Jimin's head.

"Oh, sorry, my mistake. I'll clean it." Jungkook said while brooming the floor.

But Jungkook broom the flour on Jimin's face.

"The fuck." Jimin uttered and he coughs.

"What did you say, hyung?" Jungkook asked and smiled innocently.

"The frog, I mean frog." Jimin said and giggled bitterly when he looked at Taehyung.

"Ah Taehyung, come on, stop playing with him, he's a busy person. He must be tired right now, he came here to take a rest." Jungkook said and he lifts up Taehyung.

"Oh, okay, let's play next time, hyung." Taehyung said and he smiled softly.

"Okay." Jimin said and he stands up, dusting his hair and clothes.

"There's no next time." Jungkook mumbled.

He held Jugkyung's hand and he left Jimin who raging in anger.

"Aish Jimin, you should stop approaching Taehyung, Jungkook wouldn't let you get near at him." Jin said and sighed

"He doesn't own Taehyung." Jimin retorted.

"And Jungkook doesn't care, he doesn't care at anything, unless it was Taehyung." Jin said.

"Bullshit." Jimin muttered and removes his blazer.

"Go and change your clothes. I'll prepare food for you." Jin said and patted Jimin's shoulder.

Jungkook put Taehyung down on a bed. While Jugkyung climbed up to the bed.

"Tito jeon, I saw it, you mean it." Jugkyung said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"You mean to pour the flour on Jimin's hyungie head." Jugkyung said.

"The bowl slid on my hand." Jungkook retorted.

"But Jungkookie you holding a plastic." Taehyung said.

Jungkook curses under his breath and smiled innocently.

"Ha.ha.ha, I mean, the plastic slid on my hand and I forgot that it was open. It wasn't my fault, he sits on the floor and it was accidentally poured. I'm innocent." Jungkook said.

"Liar." Jugkyung said.

"Why are you sound defensive, Jungkookie?" Taehyung inquired.

"Me? Defensive? No way, aish, let's not talk about what happened. Just be prepared now, we're leaving." Jungkook said.

"Already? But can we stay here for a while? Jimin hyung was here, I want to play with him." Taehyung sighed.

"You can play with me, Tae." Jungkook said.

"But you're always busy, Jungkookie and when you came home, you are always tired." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sighed and he cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"I mean, we can play another game." Jungkook winked.

"You mean like what's in porny kookie?" Taehyung asked and a blush crept on his cheeks.

"If that's what you want, why not." Jungkook said seductively.

"Nuh-no! I don't want to eat your peepee." Taehyung said and covered his face with his hands.

"But you can help me with that to lessen my stress." Jungkook snickered.

"But if we do that again, Can I bite it?" Taehyung asked with pouty lips as he looked at him.

"Of course not." Jungkook said and let go of Taehyung's face.

"But people eat hotdogs, why I can't eat yours?" Taehyung pouted.

"Because I told you it's special." Jungkook said.

"You're just being selfish." Taehyung whines.

"You know what, just forget about it and I'll pepper you with my kisses, hmm?" Jungkook said.

"Then do it now, I'm angwy." Taehyung said and pouted.

Jungkook chuckled, he peppered kisses on Taehyung's face who giggled as he felt tickles.

"Is that fine?" Jungkook inquired as he pulled away.

"How about my lips?" Taehyung asked and pouted.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and smiled softly.

"Satisfied?" Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung nodded cutely, Jungkook ruffled his hair.

"Go and take a bath, we'll get going." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Taehyung said and he stands up.

He carried Jugkyung along with him and they went inside the bathroom. Jungkook went out of the room, he made his way to the living room.

"Hyung, I and Tae we'll leave later." Jungkook said to Jin who sitting on the couch.

"All right, don't forget to call me when you reached your house." Jin said

"Okay hyung, thank you." Jungkook said.

"You really want Taehyung to be distant at me, right?" Jimin said while eating his popcorn, sitting beside Jin, and looked at Jungkook.

"That's not my intention, Taehyung just came here to visit Jin hyung." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Really, huh. That's why you brought a lot of guards for him." Jimin shot back.

"Why you know about that? Ah yeah, you have a little spy reporter with you." Jungkook said.

"Who wouldn't know about that, Jungkook? He looks like that he's in a higher position than the president here, he has a lot of guards and when he came into your company, we always saw the cars and motors surrounding him. Like he was the most important person ever." Jimin said.

"Because he is, he is the most important person for me." Jungkook said.

"I'm sure he felt suffocated with you. Let him feel his freedom, don't make him like what happened to you." Jimin said and smirked.

"Jimin, stop it." Jin said.

"Shut up, I'm controlling my anger to punch you because of Taehyung." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth.

"Whatever you say, Jungkook. I'll shut my mouth because of Jin hyung." Jimin said and snickered.

"Jungkook, just take Taehyung and leave, I can feel fight here. Thank you for visiting me." Jin said.

Jungkook sighed and glared at Jimin.

"Don't think you can use Taehyung like how you used J-hope hyung, Now I know why he broke up with you." Jungkook said and he went upstairs.

Jimin's hands balled in a fist and his anger rage when he heard Hoseok's name, the name makes him weak.

Anyone, Jihope?
But top Jimin?