Chapter 27: Tell

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 27: Tell

Taehyung was currently sitting on Jungkook's lap, he was crying in Jungkook's office.

"Tito, why taetae hyung was crying?" Jugkyung asked, worriedly as he stands beside Jungkook's swivel chair.

"Shush, just go with your Minwong hyungie, he'll play with you. I'll talk with your taetae hyung, okay?" Jungkook said as he looked at Jugkyung.

"Okay." Jugkyung uttered and sighed.

"That's a good boy." Jungkook said and ruffled Jugkyung's hair.

Minwong carried Jugkyung and they leave them.

"Taehyung, what happened, please tell me what's wrong? Who hurts you?" Jungkook asked, worriedly.

Taehyung looked at him with teary and swollen eyes.

"Nuh-no one, kookie." Taehyung retorted and bit his bottom lips.

"Tae, are you really going to lie to me?" Jungkook inquired.

"I-it's nothing, I-I just watched a drama earlier." Taehyung said and wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

"You're in the market earlier Taehyung, there's no cinema in the market." Jungkook said.

"Just don't think about it, I can handle myself." Taehyung said

"And when did you learned to lie, hmm?" Jungkook inquired.

"I-I'm not lying." Taehyung said fidgeting his fingers.

"Honey baby bear, please just tell me the truth. I'm not going to hurt you." Jungkook said.

"I know, but it doesn't have a connection with you. It just all about me." Taehyung said.

"We're married, you can say whatever you want to me." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry kookie but I don't want to tell it to you." Taehyung retorted.

"All right, that's fine if you didn't tell me what's wrong. But still, remember that I care for you. I'm here to listen to you, hmm." Jungkook enquired.

"Thank you, kookie, I'm sorry again." Taehyung said and hugged him.

He snuggled on Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook pecked his head and caressed his back. Jungkook took the phone on his desk and texted Jinhoo.

Get the CCTV in the market where Taehyung went earlier.
- Jungkook

"Do you want to stay here with me?" Jungkook asked as he put down the phone on the desk.

"I-Is that fine, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked as he looked at him.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose.

"Of course, I can eat you here." Jungkook snickered and winked.

"Yahh, don't say that." Taehyung said and punched Jungkook's cheeks.

"Oh sorry, I mean we can eat (ᵈᵒ) the poᵖᶜᵒrn" Jungkook said, playfully raising his brows.

"You still teasing me with that." Taehyung whines.

"It's because you're cute." Jungkook said.

"Still, I shouldn't say that to you, that's so embarrassing, and I'm not cute." Taehyung said.

"You. Are. Cute." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's nose trice.

"You're mean." Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms.