Chapter 33: Mr. Kim

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 33: Mr. Kim

Hoseok was excited about his new work, he was a trainee for now but he was happy to have this work. He was currently walking inside of the company.

"Hello, Good Morning, may I ask where can I find Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok inquired.

"I don't know if he'll come here but if he did, just go to his office." The girl said and gave the number of Jungkook's office.

"Ah, thank you, but may I know about his house address?" Hoseok asked.

"Sorry, he won't allow us to give his personal information for his privacy." The girl said.

"Oh, it's okay, maybe I'll just wait for him." Hoseok said.

"Why did you asked? Do you need anything from him? You can tell it to me."  The girl said.

"Yeah but I want to tell it to him by myself, it's really important." Hoseok said.

"What do you need about Jungkook?" Someone asked behind him.

Hoseok turned around and saw Jimin.

"Not your business." Hoseok said and rolled his eyes.

He was about to leave but Jimin held his hand.

"Come on, tell me. I might help you." Jimin said.

"No thanks." Hoseok said and yanked Jimin's hand.

"I know where he lives." Jimin said.

"You're not lying, right? If you're not, I will thank you so much." Hoseok said.

"Of course not, he's my stepbrother. Don't you remember?" Jimin enquired.

"Thank you, Please tell me now." Hoseok said and he can't wait to tell it to Jugkyung.

"Come on, I'll take you to him." Jimin said and dragged Hoseok with him.

"Hey, you're not going to kidnap me, right?" Hoseok inquired while letting Jimin to dragged him.

"Of course, I'm just helping you." Jimin said and opened the door car for Hoseok.

Hoseok gets inside and saw another guy in the driver's seat.

"Hey, cutie." Yoongi said and winked at Hoseok.

"No flirting, go and drive to Jungkook's house." Jimin said, sitting beside Hoseok.

"As if you're welcome there." Yoongi mocked.

"Just do what I say." Jimin said.

Yoongi tsk-ed and starts to drive. In the whole ride, Jimin was just looking at Hoseok. Later on, they arrived at Jungkook's house.

"We're here." Jimin said.

"Their house was big." Hoseok said, amazed.

"My dick was bigger." Yoongi and Jimin said in sync.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and he went out of the car. He rings the doorbell and a familiar guy coming out of the house.

"Hello, Tae!" Jimin said and winked at Taehyung.

"Hello hyung, wait aren't you the guy yesterday?" Taehyung inquired, looking at Hoseok.

"Yeah, that's me, I'm sorry I bumped to you, I'm just in hurry that time." Hoseok said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's okay, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm here for Jeon Jungkook, is he there?" Hoseok asked.

"Ah yeah, come in." Taehyung said and opened the gate for them.

They walked inside the house, Taehyung leads them to their living room.

"Have a seat." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Tae, who's that?" Jungkook asked as he walked out of his room.

"Jungkookie, Jiminie hyung and with..." Taehyung looked at Hoseok to asked his name.

"Hoseok." Jimin said.

"Hoseok hyung was here, he wants to talk with you." Taehyung said.

Jungkook stands beside Taehyung and held his waist in a possessive manner.

"It's about a kid name Jugkyung." Hoseok said.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Wuh-what about him? Where is he? Is he okay?" Taehyung asked.

"He's okay, he's with me and he keeps on searching for his Tito Jeon and Taetae hyung. I'm just helping him." Hoseok said.

"Cuh-can I check him?" Taehyung asked, hoping that he'll see Jugkyung.

"Sure, wait let me call noona, she's taking care of Jugkyung." Hoseok said and pulled out his phone.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, Jungkook caressed his back and smiled.

"Hello, Noona." Hoseok started.

"Why you didn't answer my calls? I keep on calling?" Symra inquired.

"I'm sorry noona, my phone was off and I have good news for Jugkyung, can you give the phone to him?" Hoseok inquired.

"Hoseok we have a problem, Jugkyung was gone!" Symra retorted.

"What? What do you mean he's gone?" Hoseok asked, standing in his seat.

"Someone came here and they took Jugkyung." Symra said.

Jungkook took Hoseok's phone.

"Who took my son?" Jungkook asked, sternly.

"I-I don't know, but I heard they called their boss Mr. Kim, yeah, something like that." Symra replied.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and mouthed 'Your dad' which made Taehyung fell on his knees.

"Okay, just give me your information and we'll go there." Jungkook said and gave back the phone to Hoseok.

"Jungkookie, what he need to Jugkyung?" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook squatted down and pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"I don't know, but I'll investigate for it, hmm? Don't cry, I'll take our son back to us." Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's back.

"Wuh-what if he hurt Jugkyung? What if he does something to him?" Taehyung cried out.

"He won't dare to do that, I promise that." Jungkook said.

Taehyung clutched to Jungkook and he cried.

"Noona, I told you to take of Jugkyung." Hoseok said, frustrated.

"I did and I failed, I'm sorry." Symra said.

Jimin ended the call on his phone, he went out of the house and went to Yoongi.

"You hear that? Go and do your part." Jimin said.

"I'll do it if you suck me or give the boy to me." Yoongi snickered.

"No joke, for now, I'll share him with you, he's ours, Suga." Jimin smirked.

"Make sure about that or else I'll fuck you." Yoongi said, grinning devilishly.

"Fine, leave now and search where Mr. Kim hiding." Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

"As you say, midget." Yoongi said and starts the car.

Jimin grits his teeth and Yoongi just left. Jungkook calms down Taehyung who was still worried and crying about Jugkyung. He was sure Mr. Kim wants to get Taehyung and just using Jugkyung for his trap.

How about Yoonminseok? I can feel the end.