Chapter 32: Almost

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
Y'all BTS COMEBACKKKK
--------------------------

Chapter 32: Almost

Hoseok was on his way to Jeon's company, he was going there to apply for a job.

"Hi Miss, may I know where's can I apply here?" Hoseok inquired, smiling softly

"Hello, you can go to the 3rd floor at 9th room, there's a lane for applicants." Kiyung said and smiled back.

"Thank you." Hoseok replied.

"You're welcome." Kiyung said.

Hoseok smiled and he walked to the elevator.

Jungkook went to his company, he just came here to attend the meeting and will go back to his house after that. He needs to take care of Taehyung since Taehyung was becoming weak. Jungkook also walked into the elevator without minding the guy beside him. Hoseok didn't notice that he was standing beside Jeon Jungkook.

When the elevator has opened, Jungkook went out, Hoseok narrowed his eyes, he felt like he knew the guy or maybe he met him before.

"Mr. Jeon, this way." Hoseok heard someone called the so-called familiar guy.

His eyes widened when he notices who's that guy, he's Jugkyung's, Tito Jeon.

"Wait, Mr. Jeon!" Hoseok yelled

Jungkook heard someone called his name, when he turns his head, he didn't Hoseok waving his hand until the elevator has closed.

"Sir?" Yeosuk called.

"Let's go." Jungkook said and turns his head and walked away.

"Mr. Jeon was already here, we can start the meeting." Namjoon started.

They bowed and take their seat, Jungkook sits in the middle of the end of the desk.

Hoseok sighed, he wants to run to Jugkyung's Tito but he had to apply for a job. It was his dream to be part of the largest company.

"Jung Hoseok, come on in!" Someone yelled.

Hoseok sighed once again and he gets inside. Later on.

"We'll contact you once you got hired here." Minsuk said and shakes his hand with Hoseok.

"Thank you." Hoseok smiled.

They pulled their hands away, Hoseok bowed and he leaves the office. While walking in the hallway, he bumps into someone.

"Aww" Someone winced.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't see you." Hoseok stuttered nervously.

Someone looked up with a pout.

"I-It's okay, I have to go." Someone said.

"I'm sorry again." Hoseok said and bowed.

Someone hums and starts to walk away. Hoseok sighed, at least that someone was good. Hoseok left without knowing that he bumped on Kim Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon wasn't yet done with his meeting, I'll tell him you're here." Minsuk said as he opened Jungkook's office.

"Thank you." Taehyung uttered as he takes a seat on the couch.

"I'll leave you." Minsuk bowed and he left.

Taehyung sighed, he was kinda nervous because Jungkook didn't allow him to move or do something because he was getting weak.

"Taehyung, I told you not to do anything." Jungkook said when he came inside of his office.

"But Jungkookie, it's too boring being alone." Taehyung sighed as he stands up.

"Still, you should take care of yourself." Jungkook said and sighed frustratedly.

"I know, but I can't do anything." Taehyung said.

"You can talk and play with our staff." Jungkook said.

"Can't I just stay here? I mean, I want you than them." Taehyung pouted.

"You should've understood that I'm doing this for you and your health." Jungkook said and hold Taehyung's shoulder.

"Just tell me you don't want me here." Taehyung uttered and rolled his eyes.

"That's not what I mean." Jungkook retorted

"Okay fine, I'll leave." Taehyung said and walk past Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, he turns around, back hugging Taehyung to stop him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Fine, you can stay here." Jungkook sighed in defeat.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip to quell his laughter. He cleared his throat as he tries to yanks Jungkook's hand.

"No, I-I leave, tuh-that's what you want." Taehyung said, whining.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry, please stay here." Jungkook whines.

Taehyung turns around, he looked at Jungkook with a disgruntled face.

"I hate you." Taehyung huff.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose.

"Please, I won't do that again." Jungkook sighed, pouting.

Taehyung chuckled and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

"Apology accepted." Taehyung said and brushed their nose.

"You can take a seat but behave." Jungkook said.

"I promise, I'll behave, and Jungkookie, I won't do anything, I will just watch you!" Taehyung declared.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Okay, as you said." Jungkook uttered.

"Thank you, kookie." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook blushed as if it was his first time to get a kiss from Taehyung.

"Go on kookie, do your work." Taehyung said as he put the chair beside Jungkook.

Jungkook sits on his swivel chair with Taehyung's head on his shoulder.

"You know, I'll go back after my meeting." Jungkook started

"I know, but I can't wait too long." Taehyung said.

"I think, I should start to work in our house instead of here." Jungkook said.

"What? Why?" Taehyung inquired as he looked at Jungkook.

"To take care of you, idiot. I should watch you and I have time to get along with you." Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung.

"You don't have to, I can take care of myself, besides I came here just to bother you." Taehyung teased and chuckled.

"Yahh, you told me you won't bother me." Jungkook pouted and flicked Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung laughed and clung to Jungkook's arm.

"But if I don't bother you, it'll be boring." Taehyung said, whining

"Why you're such a naughty boy, hmm? Didn't I spank you enough to behave in me?" Jungkook inquired with a smirk and seductive eyes.

"Don't you dare to touch my taebooty or else I'll cut your hands." Taehyung said, glaring at Jungkook

"But I bet you like it." Jungkook said giggling.

"Shut up, don't be such a pervert!" Taehyung said, playfully punching Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook laughed, he turns his swivel on Taehyung, cupping his cheeks, and pecked his nose.

"I'm just kidding babe, I rather punish you than spanking you." Jungkook winked

"Jungkookie!!" Taehyung warned.

But Jungkook pecked his lips and went back to his work, ignoring the sulking Taehyung.