Chapter 14: Stepmom

Hello?

Please ignore the mistakes
And don't forget to votes and comment, thank you for 3k views!
-------------------------------

Chapter 14: Stepmom

Maybe, they just love each other a bit. Maybe, they just love each other a bit. Maybe, they just love each other a bit. Maybe, they just love each other a bit. Maybe, they just love each other a bit.

Taehyung had woke up, he opened his eyes and he felt something soft on his lips, he saw Jungkook just looking at him. He immediately pulled away and covered his lips.

"I'm sorry, I don't know that I'm kissing you." Taehyung said and bit his bottom lips.

Jungkook put Jugkyung's head on the bed that was placed on his arm. Taehyung was biting his trembling lips. Jungkook hovered on top of him which make Taehyung surprised.

"That's fine, I enjoyed it and I loved your sweet lips." Jungkook said and he pecked Taehyung's lips then he stands up, going inside to the bathroom.

Taehyung froze in his place, he thought Jungkook will get mad at him.

"Morning Taetae hyung." Jugkyung whined and he hugs Taehyung's left arm.

Taehyung shook his thoughts and he looked at Jugkyung.

"Morning, want to eat something?" Taehyung asked sweetly.

"Yes, Taetae." Jugkyung said

Taehyung stands up from the bed, and he carried Jugkyung.

"Let's go, I'll cook food for you." Taehyung said and smiled.

They went downstairs, Taehyung saw their maid, Yshna, cooking food for them.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim, I already did the dish." Yshna said and she smiled softly.

"Good Morning to you too, Yshna." Taehyung said and they take a seat on the chair in the dining room.

Yshna served the food on the table.

"Enjoy your meal!" Yshna said while chuckling.

"Thank you for the food, Noona!" Taehyung and Jugkyung said in union.

Yshna chuckled and ruffled their hair. She left them and do the house chores. Taehyung and Jugkyung enjoying the food in front of them, they were eating peacefully not until they heard a knock on the door.

Taehyung stands up and opened the door, his eyes widened, he didn't expect to meet her.

"What a disgusting sight to see you." She said, examining Taehyung.

"Wuh-what are you doing here? J-Jungkookie blocked you here, how did you get inside?" Taehyung asked shaking in fear.

"What? Am I not allowed to meet my son?" She inquired smirking.

"Buh-but Jungkookie didn't want to see you." Taehyung retorted.

"Shut up!  You're not my son and how dare you to talk to me like that, huh? Know your place here, your not his husband, your nothing." She said and slapped Taehyung across his cheeks.

"Hey, oldie, don't hurt Taetae hyung!" Jugkyung yelled and he came in front of Taehyung.

"What a disrespectful kid, you taught him do you? Huh, assholes." She said.

"Ma'am, just please leave before Sir Jungkook sees you." Yshna said and also went in front of Taehyung.

"That's what I want, I want Jungkook to see me. So he could know who's better between me and that asshole gay." She said and flipped her hair.

Well, she not that old enough, she looks 30's even though she is already 50. She was wearing her v neck red dress that reached above her knee, her curves were visible, with her black wallet bag and her red sandals. She has short curly hair.

"Ma'am, of course, he will choose Mr. Kim. I just want to remind you that you are just like a mother figure to Sir, he never thought about you as his wife or something." Yshna explained.

"It was his fault, if he didn't appear in our life, maybe I'm the one who'll be in his position." She said, raising her voice.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked while walking downstairs.

"Sir, Mrs. Emma Son-Jeon, your stepmom was here." Yshna said still looking at Emma.

"Taehyung, bring Jugkyung with you." Jungkook said.

Taehyung carried Jugkyung and they went upstairs.

"Jungkook, son, It's been a while. Your mommy is here." Emma said and smiled sweetly.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I told you that you aren't welcome here?" Jungkook inquired sternly.

"Are you still mad because of what happened? I explained it to you, I didn't mean to harmed Taehyung at that time." Emma said.

"What do you mean you didn't mean it? You fucking trying to hit him with your car in our wedding!" Jungkook spoke solemnly.

"But Jungkook, he hurt me earlier, h-he tries to push me away and he slaps me." Emma said and tried to act innocent.

"Sir, that's not true, she slapped your husband." Yshna said and glared at Emma.

"Jungkook, she's lying, I--" Emma's sentence interrupted by Jungkook.

"Do you think I'll believe in your lies? No, never, my husband can't even hurt a fly and want me to believe you that he hurt you? Liar, bitch!" Jungkook retorted.

"Why are you like that, huh? Didn't I give enough for you to love me? I'm better than him and after the contract, you can come with me." Emma said.

Well, Emma was engaged to Jungkook's dad because of the money but she wants to be with Jungkook, she takes care of Jungkook when he is 15, but when Jungkook reached 18, she thought Jungkook love her like his girl. Her plans about getting married to Jungkook were ruined when the Kim's came into her life.

"You're disgusting, you're engaged with my dad and you want me? What a crazy hoe, you already have my dad, just leave me alone. Take a note, your just my STEPmother, I never see you as my wife. And what do you mean when the contract ends? That won't happen, never." Jungkook declared.

"It's okay, push me but you'll crawl back to me, son. You're going to love me, soon." Emma said and she was about to left.

Jungkook tugged her hair and slapped her which made Yshna widened her eyes.

"That's for hurting my husband, your nothing compared to him, always remember that." Jungkook said and pushed her away.

"I'll sue you!" Emma yelled.

"Yshna, make sure that she won't come back here, if she tried to harm Taehyung, tell it to me, clean that mess." Jungkook said and he went upstairs.

Jungkook saw Taehyung sitting on a bed while hugging Jugkyung who sitting on his lap.

"Kookie." Taehyung uttered nervously.

"She's gone now, you don't have to worry, she won't mess with you, again." Jungkook said.

He cupped Taehyung's cheeks and kissed his forehead. Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed.