Chapter 16: Bother

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
Votes and comments
---------------------------
Chapter 16: Bother

Are they in love? Are they in love?

Jungkook already left for his work, it's been 5 hours already after the fight earlier. But now, the guards automatically added. So, if Taehyung went out, not only 5 guards but now 15.

"Mr. Kim, I already prepared the food for Mr. Jeon, you can bring it to him." Yshna yelled from the kitchen.

"Thank you, Yshna Noona." Taehyung retorted and he went into the kitchen.

"Here." Yshna said and gave the lunch box to him.

Taehyung took it and he left while holding Jugkyung's hand. When Taehyung went out of the house, he saw a bunch of guards.

"Come on in, Mr. Kim." Jinhoo said as he opened the door van for him.

Taehyung smiled softly and he gets inside. He put Jugkyung beside him and Jinhoo starts the van.

--------------------------------
At Jungkook's company
--------------------------------

Jungkook was frowning, the door of his cabin wasn't yet open to reveal his husband. He whining because Taehyung was already late for his lunch break.

"Where is he? What he took so long?" Jungkook inquired whining.

He already missed Taehyung, he wants to embrace him and leave his work. He wants to cuddle with him and stay with him instead.

The door of his cabin opened, Jungkook smiled waiting for Taehyung to come inside but his smile disappeared when Emma and Minsuk came inside.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Mr. Jeon, I try to stop her but she keeps insisting that she wants to see you." Minsuk said and gulped harshly.

"Jungkook, care to tell your secretary who I am in your life. Tell him I'm more important than him." Emma said and rolled her eyes.

She was wearing too revealing, her chest almost only her buds can be covered while wearing a black dress.

"Don't you ever come here again!" Jungkook said and slammed the desk.

"You should've listened to me, That Taehyung poisoning your brain." Emma said.

"Just leave me and my family alone!" Jungkook screamed when he stands up.

"I am the only one who's your real family Jungkook, look, if you want, I can divorce your dad and we can live together. You don't have to worry, I can rid Taehyung between us." Emma retorted as she went in front of Jungkook's desk.

"Minsuk, take her away from me." Jungkook said clenching his jaw.

"Ma'am, please leave now." Minsuk said as he tried to hold Emma's hand but Emma yanked his hand.

"Shut up! Jungkook, please listen to me. I know what's good for you, I am with you in your entire life. I can do more better positions than him, I learned about it when I'm in America. Just come with me." Emma said.

'Such a hoe.' Minsuk thought.

"You're so annoying! I don't need you! I don't want you! Why you can't understand that, huh?! Are you deaf? When in my sentence you can't understand?! Do you want me to repeat it again?!" Jungkook enquired raising his voice.

He wants to slap her, kick her, punch her, and so on. He wants to rid her out of his life.

"Jungkook" An deep yet angelic voice echoed through the cabin.

'The real hoe' Minsuk thought and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook looked behind Emma and saw Taehyung standing on the door. He also saw Jugkyung peeked out behind Taehyung's legs and smirked devilishly.

"Hello Tito Jeon, Jugkyung at your service, I'm here to ruin your day, as always." Jugkyung chuckled.

He runs to them, never forgetting to steps on Minsuk and Emma's feet.

"Arghh, what the fuck?!" Emma said and winced in pain.

Jugkyung just chuckled and he made a grabby hand to Jungkook. Jungkook carried him and glared at Emma.

"Minsuk, drag her out of my company, or else I'll fire you." Jungkook said and he walked near to Taehyung who looking at him confused.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and ruffled his hair.

"Don't mind them, let's go, give back my mood to eat.....you." Jungkook said and winked.

"Shushed Jungkookie, Jugkyung was here." Taehyung said in a hushed tone.

"If you don't want, then give back my mood to my junior. I felt like it badly needs you." Jungkook smirked.

"Jungkook, shut up!" Taehyung said and covered Jungkook's mouth with his hands.

However, Jungkook just pecked his hands and licked them.

"Yahh!" Taehyung uttered and he pulled his hands away.

Jungkook just chuckled and he held Taehyung hand with his free hand while his other hand carrying Jugkyung.

"Let's go or else you'll wake up something." Jungkook said and he dragged Taehyung along with him as they went out of the cabin.

Meanwhile, Jugkyung was making fun of Minsuk and Emma. Emma raging in anger and that's made Jugkyung laughed. She wants to punch him but Jugkyung automatically hides on Jungkook's chest. Taehyung glances at them but Emma scares him. Taehyung gulps and he held Jungkook's right arm.

They've arrived at the elevator, a silence filled them. Taehyung cleared his throat and looks at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, wuh-why she's here?" Taehyung asked and bit his bottom lips.

Jungkook looked at him and smirked.

"Why? are you jealous?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Nuh-no, of course not! I-I just ask you because I thought she's bothering you. Wuh-why I would get jealous with her...ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ" Taehyung uttered with blushed crept on his cheeks as he looks down while fidgeting his fingers.

Jungkook put down Jugkyung and he whispered something to him. Jugkyung closed his eyes and faced the elevator. Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the elevator wall, Taehyung yelped and gulps harshly.

"Wuh-what are you do--" Taehyung sentence cut off when Jungkook's lips claimed his lips.

Taehyung immediately panic, they were near their destination, they might get caught. He punching Jungkook's chest telling him that the elevator was opened with employees looking at them confused and surprised.

Meanwhile, Jugkyung turns around, opened his left eye, and giggled. He closed his eyes again and starts to count. Taehyung felt Jungkook lips move against his. Taehyung can't do anything but kiss back. Jungkook pulled his nape while Taehyung closed his eyes in embarrassment. Jungkook pulled away with saliva on their lips. He smirked and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"Let's go." Jungkook said

He turns around and saw his employees eyes widened

"What?!" Jungkook asked solemnly.

The employees shooked their heads and move aside.

"If some of you have a problem with what you saw, then leave my company." Jungkook said.

He carried Jugkyung and held Taehyung's hand, dragging them outside.

Ignoring the confused stares of his employees and chuckling internally. Taehyung wants to hide and let the ground eat him. He never thought Jungkook will do that.