Chapter 13: Safe

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
And don't forget to votes and comment.

Don't be mad if I keep putting the word 'They didn't love each other' just wants to remind all of you that they really didn't adore each other.
---------------------------
Chapter 13: Safe

THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER.

Jungkook opened the door and saw Jugkyung. Jugkyung held his legs.

"Tito, what's the weird noise coming in your room? Did you hurt Taetae hyung? Please don't be mad at him, he is a good boy." Jugkyung said while tugging the robe of Jungkook.

Jungkook knelt down and he cupped Jugkyung's cheeks.

"Don't think about the weird noises, Tito doesn't hurt your Taetae hyung, I just teach him a lesson." Jungkook said and smirked.

"But you are not a teacher, Tito. How could you teach Taetae hyung a lesson?" Jugkyung asked confused.

Jungkook just chuckled at Jugkyung's innocence, he can see to him the innocent Taehyung.

"Secret, lately, Taetae hyung being a bad boy so I just teach him to be a good boy and listened to his daddy. That's it." Jungkook said and grinned devilishly.

"Daddy? Who's his daddy?" Jugkyung asked innocently.

"Me, that's me, only me." Jungkook retorted.

"And he is your baby?" Jugkyung asked.

"Yes, he is my baby." Jungkook said and smiled.

"But, aren't me your baby?" Jugkyung pouted and crossed his arms.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Jugkyung's forehead.

"Of course, you are I and Taetae hyung's baby." Jungkook said.

"Yes, yes! I'm Taetae hyung baby." Jugkyung chuckled and run to Taehyung's bed.

He hugged Taehyung who covering himself on the blanket. Taehyung opened his arms and hugged him back.

"You're my baby." Taehyung said and pecked Jugkyung's cheeks.

Jugkyung chuckled and he snuggled against the blanket.

"Let Taetae hyung wear his clothes and both of you can take a rest now, I'll go somewhere." Jungkook said.

"But, where's the stuff toys you promise?" Taehyung asked pouting.

"Ah, Minwong, give them the stuffed toys and take care of them!" Jungkook yelled.

He wore his clothes and went out of their room. Minwong comes inside with two human-sized stuffed toys. The two Jungkook's babies squealed in happiness and took the human-sized stuffed toys. Jungkook didn't go far away from the house, he just goes to the neighbors' house.

He didn't even budge to knock on the house, he just gets inside with or without their neighbor's permission. He held a gun in his left hand and something inside his pocket. He roamed his eyes around the corner of the house. He breaks anything he saw inside the house, he breaks any furniture not minding if Junghwa will hear him. Junghwa who was in his favorite room comes out when he heard something.

"What are you doing here? No, not that!" Junghwa yelled coming downstairs when he saw Jungkook torn off the painting of Taehyung that was hanging on the wall. Jungkook simply looks at him and smirked when he has torn apart the painting.

"What a fucking disgusting painting of yours, who the heck paints of my husband, naked and legs wide open. How dare you to do that, huh?!" Jungkook inquired raising his voice.

"This is trespassing! I'll file a case against you!" Junghwa yelled and he tried to save the vase that had Taehyung's face but Jungkook shot the vase.

"Trespass my ass." Jungkook said.

"No!!" Junghwa yelled as he looked at the broken pieces of the vase.

"Do you have any pics of my husband? Tell me where before I might kill you." Jungkook said as he filled his gun with the bullets.

"I-I'll call the police, this is illegal!" Junghwa said

"Who cares anyway? Just tell me so I can make your life easy." Jungkook said.

Junghwa just took his phone and he hurriedly contacts the police but Jungkook shot his phone and his left ear bleed.

"Urghh!" Junghwa screams in agony.

"Useless asshole!" Jungkook said and kicked him on his stomach.

Jungkook threw him on the floor and went upstairs. He barged in different rooms, his anger rage every time and corner of the house, he can see his husband portrait. Jungkook makes sure to ruined every detail of the portrait, some of the portraits and paintings were fluff and just common posture of Taehyung but MOST of the pictures were about Taehyung being naked and posing like a slut.

---------------------
At JK's mansion
---------------------

Minwong was watching Jungkook's two babies, he heard a gunshot, he looked outside through the terrace. He closed the curtain and turns on the Bluetooth. He knew his boss already did his action.

---------------------------------
Back at Junghwa's house
----------------------------------

Jungkook gets inside the one room. He roamed his eyes and he only sees Taehyung, maybe thousands of pictures of his husband that glued on every corner of the wall and even the ceiling, There's a mannequin that has Taehyung's face and clothes. His hands balled in a fist, he took his lighter out of his pocket and lightened.

There's a painting of Taehyung sucking a dick, riding with a dildo, tied on the bed with a vibrator in his hole, and fingering himself. That made Jungkook's blood boil, how dare he do that on Taehyung? Jungkook respects Taehyung and he never imagined Taehyung like that.

"No, don't do that!" Junghwa said as his eyes widened.

Jungkook looked at him and threw the lighter in the room.

"NO!!!" Junghwa screams and he tried to saves the pictures.

"Enjoy your trial in hell." Jungkiik said and he kicked Junghwa inside the room.

Jungkook locked the door and he left the house. The whole house was in a mess, there's police outside but no one dares to arrest Jungkook. Jungkook just went into his house leaving the burning house of his neighbors. He gets inside his office and stayed there for a while, he did his work not minding what he did earlier.

Minwong covered Taehyung and Jugkyung with a blanket, the two already fell asleep. Minwong left the room, he flinched a bit when Jungkook was now in front of him.

"They are sleeping boss." Minwong said.

"Okay, you can take a rest." Jungkook said as he got inside.

Jungkook smiled softly, he slid into the blanket and back hugged Taehyung. He pulled Taehyung closer and hugs him tightly, he wants to protect him as long as he can. He pecked Taehyung's nape and closed his eyes.

Jugkyung has woke up, he sits up on the bed while rubbing his eyes he had a nightmare about his past, he got between Jungkook and Taehyung, he turns Taehyung around and he didn't notice that Jungkook and Taehyung's face almost kiss each other due to the closeness of their faces. Jugkyung put Jungkook's hand over Taehyung's waist, he felt safe and comfortable with them.

He snuggled on Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes. Taehyung moves his head, his lips touching Jungkook's since he was sleeping, he didn't know what happening and he just let their lips touched.