Chapter 30: Visit

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 30: Visit

Jugkyung was currently crying in one of the rooms. He was hugging his knees as he felt scared. He was locked in the room and one of his feet was chained on the bed. Suddenly, the door has opened revealing Wunshik and Emma.

"Stop crying, you're annoying!" Emma yelled rolling her eyes, standing on the door.

"B-bring me back to my Taetae hyung!" Jugkyung yelled.

He tried to approach her but she was a bit far away from him.

"I won't do that, here's your mom, you can play with her." Emma smirked.

"My mom was dead! She left me!" Jugkyung yelled.

"Oh, he knows, we're lucky you didn't tell it to your ugly asshole faggot Taetae hyung." Emma snickered.

"You're ugly!" Jugkyung yelled but Emma slapped him.

Emma grabbed his jaw and glared at him.

"Shut up your mouth, if you didn't shut up, I'll cut your tongue, understood?!" Emma uttered dangerously.

"I-If Tito Jeon know about this, h-he will kill you." Jugkyung cried, wincing in pain.

"I don't care, shut the fuck up!" Emma said and slapped the kid's cheeks.

Jugkyung cried, Emma just flipped her hair

"Just watch him out, he's still useful." Emma said to Wunshik and she left.

Taehyung felt nervous for an unknown reason. His heart beating so fast, he was in the kitchen and holding the glass of water. He knew something was wrong and he can't find it out. Due to his shaking, he dropped the glass. He flinched and went back to himself.

"Taehyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked, immediately went downstairs.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'll pick it up." Taehyung said, squatting down and was about to touch the shards but Jungkook slaps his hand

"No, don't touch it, you'll get cut. I'll do that." Jungkook said.

"O-okay." Taehyung sighed and stands up.

Jungkook took the broom and swept the floor. When he was done, he looked at Taehyung who fidgeting his finger and biting his lip.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Jungkook asked as he checked Taehyung's hand.

"I-I'm fine, I didn't get hurt." Taehyung said.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

"I-I don't know Jungkookie, I-I just felt something was wrong on Jugkyung." Taehyung said with teary eyes.

"He's in his mom, Taehyung, you don't have to worry." Jungkook said and cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"I know but I don't think he's fine. C-can we visit him?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know if she will allow us to visit him." Jungkook sighed.

"P-please, Jungkookie, for me, just do it. I-I'll be fine if I see him, please?" Taehyung inquired, holding Jungkook's arm.

"Okay fine, I'll try, calm down okay? Stressing yourself won't be good for your health." Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's back.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook pecked his lips and ruffled his hair.

"Go and take your coat, we'll have to go." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hurriedly went upstairs, Jungkook contacted Jinhoo to tell the information about Wunshik. Later on, Jungkook received the message where Wunshik live. Taehyung comes down, wearing Jungkook's black coat.

"Let's go." Jungkook said and hold his waist.

Taehyung hums, they went out of the house, Minwong opened the door car for them, Taehyung hops inside. Jungkook starts the engine and leaves the house.

Jungkook was holding Taehyung's hand, soothing his thumb on Taehyung's hand to calm him down. They finally arrived where Jinhoo told. Jungkook hops out, he opened the door car for Taehyung. He held Taehyung's waist as they ring the doorbell.

"Who's that?" Emma asked sitting on the couch.

"It's Mr. Jeon a--" Wunshik won't able to finish her sentence when Emma hurried to check the window.

"What? Where?" Emma inquired, roaming her eyes.

"With his husband, Ma'am." Wunshik sighed.

"Ah, whatever, go and talk to him, don't let them get inside." Emma sighed, sitting back on the couch.

Wunshik cleared her throat and she went out. She opened the small gate and smiled softly.

"Yes, how can I help you?" Wunshik inquired.

"Ahm is that fine if I visit Jugkyung for a while?" Taehyung asked.

"Sorry to tell you but he wasn't here, I brought him to his grandpa so they'll get close again." Wunshik retorted.

"Cuh-can you tell me where your grandpa's house? I-I just want to check him." Taehyung said.

"You don't have to worry, he's fine with his grandpa, they are probably enjoying their lives." Wunshik said.

Taehyung sighed in defeat, Jungkook pats his back to cheer him up.

"Tuh-thank you, I-I'll visit him again." Taehyung sighed.

Wunshik simply smiled innocently.

"By the way, you don't have to visit him often, I can take care of him, I'm his mother and I know how to take care of my child. Let him forget you, I want him to enjoy our time." Wunshik said.

Taehyung hums and nodded his head. Taehyung and Jungkook turned back to the car. Jungkook supports Taehyung. Jungkook glanced at the second floor, he saw a little hands on the window but it disappeared so fast.

Jungkook gets inside, glancing again at the window but he doesn't saw anything. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who seems disappointed.

"It's okay Tae, we'll go back and check him again, okay?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled bitterly and nodded his head.

"I promise, you'll see him again. I will do anything for you if you want I'll try to find where Jugkyung's grandpa lives." Jungkook said.

"R-really?" Taehyung asked with hoping eyes.

"Uhm, I'll do it for you." Jungkook said

"Tuh-thank you Jungkookie." Taehyung said and hugged him.

Jungkook smiled and hugged him back. Taehyung broke the hug and looked at him.

"Thank you, I'll do anything for you." Taehyung said.

"Just don't stress yourself, I'll be fine with that." Jungkook said and patted Taehyung's chin.

"Okay, I'll do it." Taehyung said snuggling at Jungkook's shoulder.

"Go back to your seat, we will eat at the restaurant." Jungkook said and pecked his lips.

"Okay." Taehyung said.

He buckled his seatbelt and sir properly which made Jungkook chuckled.

So, how are y'all with the teaser?
Namjoon was mine? How about you?

n