Chapter 22: Po(pco) rn

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
Votes and comments!
-----------------------------

Chapter 22: Po(pco) rn

Taehyung was currently in Jin's house with Jugkyung. Of course, he still had guards with him.

"Oh, Tae, where's Jungkook?" Jin asked as he put the food on the table.

"He's busy hyung, you know, he can't leave his work." Taehyung said as he fed Jugkyung.

"Aish, I'm expecting for him to visit me at least once." Jin sighed and he takes a seat across Taehyung.

"Why? Don't you like seeing me here, hyung?" Taehyung pouted.

Jin cooed and pinched Taehyung's cheeks.

"Of course not, I'm just worried about him. He's being workaholic." Jin retorted.

"Don't worry, hyung, he still gives time for us." Taehyung said.

"Well, that's good to hear, let's eat." Jin said.

They were talking while eating, Jugkyung was just enjoying the food. When they were done, Taehyung helped Jin, he wants to wash the dishes so Jin let him. While washing, he didn't notice Jungkook who came inside the house. Taehyung flinched when he felt pair of arms around his waist. He turns his head and saw Jungkook.

"Jungkookie, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, drying his hands and turns around.

"Why? Am I not allow here?" Jungkook smirked.

"No, not like that, your busy, right?" Taehyung retorted.

"I can take a leave, Tae and I already missed you." Jungkook pouted, his hands still on Taehyung's waist.

"You already missed me? But I just left you 2 hours ago." Taehyung said.

"I see, I'm not welcome here." Jungkook sighed.

"Not like that, Jin hyung also looking for you. I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckled and bopped their nose.

"Taehyung, Can I eat ʸᵒᵘ here?" Jungkook inquired, grinning devilishly.

"Yea-- wait what?!" Taehyung retorted and gasped.

He yelped when Jungkook carried him and put him down on the counter.

"You already say yes so you can't back out now, Taehyung." Jungkook smirked.

"But you tricked me a--" Taehyung sentence cut off when Jungkook's lips landed on his and claimed his lips.

Jungkook's lips start to moves against Taehyung, his hands steadied on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung just clutched on Jungkook's shoulder and kissed him back. Jungkook smirked and slid his right hand inside Taehyung's shirt, his hand caressing Taehyung's back sending a shiver down to Taehyung's spine. Taehyung pulled away and he glared at Jungkook.

"Jungkookie, we're in Jin hyung's house, someone might catch us." Taehyung said and roaming his eyes, checking if someone was around.

Jungkook's left hand grabbed Taehyung's jaw, forcing him to look at him.

"Don't worry, no one will catch us, I'm sure of that." Jungkook snickered.

"But Jung--" Taehyung's sentence cut off once again when Jungkook kissed him again.

"Please not in my house, respect my innocent eyes." Jin said and he opened the fridge.

Taehyung hurriedly pulled away and he hid his face with his hands.

"Why there's always cockblocker?" Jungkook uttered and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so horny right now? Did you watch porn?" Jin mocked and smirked.

"Porn? Is that the short term of popcorn?" Taehyung asked innocently yet confused.

"Yeah, something like that." Jungkook retorted.

"Pop....corn....porn?" Jin uttered trying not to laugh.

"Don't mind it, Jin hyung always watches that, that's why he knows everything. And kid like you shouldn't know about that." Jungkook mocked Jin.

"But I'm not a kid, Jungkookie." Taehyung whines.

"Yeah, not a kid, definitely a baby, my baby." Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"Wow, such a lame flirt." Jin said and drank the water.

"Just tell where our temporary room here, so we can continue where we stopped." Jungkook snickered.

"Taehyung and Jugkyung are allowed here, but Jungkook, no, you're not allowed, you can leave, the door is wide open for you. Thank you for visiting, don't ever come back." Jin said and smiled sweetly.

"Then, no Namjoon hyung for a whole week. I'll make sure he'll be busy and won't come here." Jungkook smirked.

"Duck you!" Jin exclaimed and he left.

Jungkook just chuckled and he carried Taehyung.

"Let's go, before he cut me into pieces." Jungkook said and he walked upstairs while carrying Taehyung.

Jungkook kicked the door of the guest room and put down Taehyung on the bed.

"Wait for me here, I'll just take a shower, I felt sticky." Jungkook said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Okay." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook undoes his tie and he removes his clothes before he went inside to the bathroom. Taehyung pulled out his phone on the cabinet and he went to Google, to search about 'Porn'. He knows that the two were lying to him. He waited for the result and his eyes widened when he saw dirty stuff. He clicked the video and played it. He threw his phone away and covered his face.

"Oh, what happened to you?" Jungkook asked and he went to the cabinet.

"Wuh-why?!" Taehyung asked whining.

"What why?" Jungkook asked and he looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the edge of the bed, back facing him.

"I-I shouldn't search it." Taehyung said.

"Search what?" Jungkook inquired and wore his pajama.

"Puh-porn." Taehyung responded.

Jungkook chuckled and went in front of Taehyung. He lifted Taehyung's chin.

"What? Mind to repeat it again? I didn't hear it clearly." Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Porn." Taehyung said and looked anywhere.

"Porn? Short-term of popcorn?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Stop! I know you're teasing me!" Taehyung said and punched Jungkook's chest.

"And who tells you to search about it, hmm?" Jungkook smirked.

"Nuh-no one, buh-but I'm just curious because I know your lying. Stop reminding me about that!" Taehyung said and he hid on Jungkook's chest.

"That's not my fault, I'm not the one who search it, right?" Jungkook grinned.

"Kookie, just stop! I want to forget it! They're so dirty, Jungkookie." Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckled and he laid down on the bed, he pulled Taehyung on his chest and hugged him tightly.

"As you say, porn." Jungkook teased.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung whines and he hid on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook laughed, still teasing him and he pecked Taehyung's temple.