Chapter 11: Kill

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
Please, do votes and comments *puppy eyes* just kidding, I'm not cute with puppy eyes, I look like a potato.
-------------------------

Chapter 11: Kill

THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER

Cries, screams, and yells fulfilled Jungkook's ears when he arrived at the old yet advantageous building. He wore a black mask and his hands in his pocket while walking through the hallway of the building. The building was dark and dusty, but none of them mind it. Jungkook arrived on the 5th floor of the building, he can clearly hear the loud cries and screams.

"S-stop! I-I told you everything I know! I-I got paid buh-but I don't know where they live!" Sinsuk said crying due to pain.

"We want complete information, just give it to us, now!" Jinhoo said and hit Sinsuk's legs with the lumber.

"Arghh~" Sinsuk screams.

Jungkook simply crossed his arms while watching how they tortured Sinsuk.

"Speak!" Jinhoo yelled.

Sinsuk was tied up with ice below his feet and rope around his neck, if he got slid on the ice he immediately got choke that's why Jinhoo kept on hitting his legs.

"I-I don't k-know!" Sinsuk cried.

"Just speak about your boss, that's all that I want." Jungkook said with a dominant voice.

Jinhoo and Sinsuk looked at him while Jungkook plainly glared at them.

"B-believe me, Sir, h-he just told me to rape that beautiful guy and he will pay me. Sir, I'm sorry!" Sinsuk cried.

"You shouldn't do what he says, that beautiful guy is my husband, what your sorry can do for if you already harmed my husband and my son, huh?!" Jungkook said sternly.

"S-sir, I-I don't know that they are your family! I-If I know, I-I shouldn't do that! Sir!" Sinsuk said begging.

"You're already late, if you didn't speak then I will kill you." Jungkook said and his hands balled in a fist.

Jungkook took the bat and hit Sinsuk's left wounded and jelly leg.

"Arghh~ Sir, I tuh-told you, I-I only know that h-he is a Kim and seller of drugs, h-he wants to get that boy for himself a-and I-I'm not sure buh-but h-he also wants to taste him." Sinsuk said and he approximately slid.

"That's what I want to hear, you're so easy." Jungkook said.

Jungkook and Jinhoo hit both of his legs with a bat causing them to lost balance and he can't feel the ice on his feet. Sinsuk felt the rope tightened around his neck. He gasping but he gradually lost his consciousness.

                  ---------------------

At JK's mansion
---------------------

"Mr. Kim, just tell me what do you  want and promise, I'll buy anything you want." Minwong said trying to stop Taehyung who walking downstairs while carrying Jugkyung.

"But Minwong hyung, we'll just go to the backyard. Jungkookie won't be mad about that, come on." Taehyung said and Minwong sighed in defeat.

They went to the backyard, there's mini and playground. The fence height was only Taehyung's waist and it was covered with some flowers.