Special Chapter

I noticed that I don't have smut on this story, so yeah, I'll put a bonus for y'all. I hope with or without smut the story was good.

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Special Chapter

Taehyung and Jungkook have married again. Actually, it's their honeymoon day. Jungkook told Taehyung to enjoy their day in Paris. He wouldn't force him to do anything. Jungkook was focused on his phone while leaning on the headboard. Taehyung comes out of the bathroom wearing only a robe.

"Jungkookie." Taehyung called out.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked as he looked at him.

Taehyung stands up to the bed and removes his robe, he let his robe fall off his shoulder and until it fell on the bed which made Jungkook widened his eyes.

"I-I'm ready." Taehyung said and bit his bottom lips.

"Baby, are you sure?" Jungkook inquired, still surprised

Taehyung knelt down and crawled towards Jungkook.

"I'm sure, Jungkook, I'm ready." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook.

"I can wait as long as you want, you don't have to force yourself to me, Taehyung." Jungkook said

"I know, but you already wait too long, as your husband, I want to fulfill your needs and I know you tempting to taste me.....daddy." Taehyung said and leaned closer to Jungkook's face while on his fours.

"Tae." Jungkook uttered while gulping.

"Touch me, daddy." Taehyung said.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook flips him around and hovered on top of him.

"You'll regret this, Tae." Jungkook said and clashed his lips on Taehyung's soft ones.

Taehyung kissed back, he arched his head and slightly opened his mouth. Jungkook's hands were roaming on his waist and curves. Taehyung clutched to Jungkook's nape and fingers curling on Jungkook's hair. Jungkook slid his tongue inside and roamed his wet cavern.

Jungkook's nails dug on Taehyung's flesh earning a lewd groan from Taehyung. Jungkook pulled away with a string of saliva connecting on their lips.

"Be gentle, kookie." Taehyung said while panting.

"I'm always gentle, but not in bed." Jungkook snickered and kissed his neck.

Jungkook starts with soft kisses, nibbling his neck until he sucks him. Taehyung moaned out and shut his eyes. Jungkook lips went down on Taehyung's collarbone and his cheeks. He peppered a kiss on Taehyung's stomach.

Jungkook knelt down and removes his shirt. He unzipped his pants and smirked.

"You're the one who wants it, don't back off." Jungkook smirked and torn off his brief.

Taehyung looked at him and his eyes widened, he kinda regrets but he wants to try why not? Is he just thinking how could 9-11 inches be fit on him?

"But first, we should prep you." Jungkook said as he stands up.

He took a bottle of lube and squirted it on his fingers and poured it on Taehyung's hole sending a shiver down to Taehyung's spine.

"It's hurt but I don't care, I won't stop." Jungkook chuckled.

He pushed his one finger causing Taehyung to gasped due to odd feelings.

"Ngh~" Taehyung moaned when he was kinda stretch.

"Already moaning? I wonder how sexy you are with your moans." Jungkook said and pushed his second finger.

"Jungkook ah~" Taehyung moaned and clutched on the bedsheet.

Jungkook starts to scissor him and played with his hole. The bed shakes a bit, Jungkook pushed his third finger to stretch and prep Taehyung well.

"Kook ugh~" Taehyung wailed out as he fell full.

"Such a nice ass, baby." Jungkook said and slapped Taehyung's ass caused it to jiggles.

Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook pulled out his finger. Taehyung was panting while Jungkook squirted a huge amount of lube to his member, stroking it and aligning it to Taehyung's hole.

"Your wish is my command." Jungkook teased as he slid his member inside.

Taehyung eyes widened and arched his back due to pain.

"Huh-hurts!" Taehyung said punching Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook pinned Taehyung's hands on the bed and smirked

"You want it, you got it." Jungkook said and pushed himself inside.

He curses under his breath when he felt how tight Taehyung was. Taehyung shut his eyes tightly and scratches on Jungkook's back, encircling his legs on Jungkook's waist.

"Jungkook ugh ahh~" Taehyung moaned when Jungkook starts to move a bit.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hair and kissed him. Taehyung merely kissed him back, moaning out because of pain.

"Ngh-hmph~" Taehyung moans shuffled as Jungkook spread his legs and thrust inside.

Taehyung's hands on Jungkook's nape and kissing him, his legs wide opened for Jungkook, only for Jungkook. Jungkook's thrust turns into sloppy when he felt Taehyung's hole clenched to his.

He thrust rapidly and spreads Taehyung's legs to have proper access.

"Ahh ughh" Taehyung moaned, mouth agape and arching his head.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook hit something deeper inside him. It makes him aroused and it sent pleasure to him. Jungkook smirked, he knew he already where it is.  He grabbed Taehyung's leg and snaked it to his bicep. He pulled out until his tip only left.

"Here we go." Jungkook uttered as he pushed inside.

Taehyung gasped once again, arching his back and moaning loudly. They don't care if they bother someone but they know they felt an intense pleasure.

"Ahh Jungkook kiss me ngh~" Taehyung said, eyes rolling back.

Jungkook immediately kissed him and swirled his tongue around Taehyung's. Taehyung scratching Jungkook's back in every thrust and his toes curling.

The bed was shaking and creaking, moans and grunts echo in their room, fast thrust in every second, and of course, pouring their love in their kisses.

"Mhm~ weird Jungkookie ughh, it's weird ahh~" Taehyung moaned until he came.

Jungkook felt sticky, his thrust went into sloppy once again, chasing his own high. He thrust deeper and came deep inside. Taehyunh not gonna lie but he can feel something warm inside him.

Jungkook pants heavily, he pulled out and looked at Taehyung.

"You're beautiful." Jungkook whispered laying down beside him.

"Tuh-that's awesome." Taehyunh commented.

"Of course, I emitted all my love with you while doing it." Jungkook said and snaked his hands on Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you Jungkook, I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's sweaty forehead.

Taehyung snuggled on his chest, hugging their naked bodies. Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's forehead once again and the moon also watching them.

The End
I hope it's fine
I know no one care but it's my birthday hehe, enjoy.