Chapter 6: Maybe, Jealous.

Hello?

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 6: Maybe, Jealous.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jugkyung went back together to their house. Jungkook hopped first, he assists Taehyung who coming out of the car with sleeping Jugkyung in his arms. Jungkook took Jugkyung and Jinhoo lead Taehyung inside. Jungkook closed the door of the van and notice their new neighbors.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim already fell slept, he must be tired." Jinhoo said when he came behind Jungkook.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked, looking at their new neighbors.

"I still checking his profile Mr. Jeon and I already told to Mr. Kim that doesn't come near to that guy and he understood me." Jinhoo said.

"Good, make sure that guy won't come near to Taehyung." Jungkook said and walked past to Jinhoo, still carrying Jugkyung.

"Sure, Mr. Jeon." Jinhoo replied and bowed.

Jungkook went inside, their maids welcomed him and bowed their heads. Jungkook carefully went upstairs, he took the keys from his pocket, he opened one of the guest rooms. He used one hand to carry Jugkyung and opened the door. He put down the keys on the cabinet then laid Jugkyung down on the bed. Jugkyung squirms, Jungkook covered his body with the duvet and planted a pecked on Jugkyung's head. He smiled and ruffled Jugkyung's then he leaves.

Jungkook went to their room, he laid down beside Taehyung and hugged him. Taehyung's back facing his chest and Taehyung's head on his right arm. Jungkook's chin on Taehyung's head, inhaling his sweet scent. He fell into a deep slumber.

"Tito Jeon, Taetae hyung." Jugkyung squealed when he held the doorknob of Taehyung and Jungkook's room.

He opened it and saw that they are still sleeping while hugging each other. It's already 8 in the morning.

"Jugkyung, don't bother them." Jinhoo said as he was behind Jugkyung and following him.

Jugkyung climbed up to their bed and he hovered on top of Jungkook's hips.

"Tito Jeon, Taetae hyung, wakey wakey, let's play." Jugkyung said and firmly shakes Jungkook's arm.

"Jugkyung, come on, they are sleeping." Jinhoo uttered but Jugkyung whines.

Taehyung groans and he nuzzled his face on Jungkook's chest but he still sleeping.

"Jugkyung, come on, I'll buy you ice cream." Jinhoo said.

A ray of sunlight hits Jungkook's face, he groans as he felt a weight on his hips. He opened his eyes and turned his head where Jugkyung sitting is.

"What are you doing here? Let me sleep!" Jungkook groans as he tried to push him.

"Tito Jeon, wake up, buy me ice cream!" Jugkyung whines and punches Jungkook's bicep.

"Did you just wake me up to buy you an ice cream? Buy for yourself." Jungkook groans and he pushed Jugkyung.

Jugkyung pouted and he sat down to Jungkook's stomach.

"Come on, or else I'll ruin your day with Taetae hyung." Jugkyung snickered.

Jungkook groans, he ruffled his hairs and sat up.

"Fine, now leave" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"No, prepare now Tito Jeon, I'll wait here." Jugkyung huffed and crossed his arms.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and curses under his breath, he stood up and wore a black sweater and grey jogger.