Chapter 34: The war

Hello, Taekook crumbs for y'all

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 34: The war

Jungkook was currently on his way to Mr. Kim's hideout. His car was now on full speed while his men following behind him. His hand was gripping tightly on the steering wheel and his veins almost pop out. He found out that Mr. Kim watching them the whole time and he also watched Jugkyung.

His car stopped in front of the mall, he pulled out his gun and went out of his car. He glances at his men and signals them to get inside. Jungkook walked inside, pushing away those people who were on his way.

People were also shocked and confused when they saw them holding firearms. Jungkook roaming his eyes around the mall. Until he heard the megaphone.

"Jeon Jungkook, you finally arrived, did you bring what I want to trade with you?" Mr. Kim asked through the megaphone.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, no, he won't want to accept the trade, Mr. Kim wants to trade Jugkyung for Taehyung.

"I see, you didn't, well, let's start the hide and seek. You're going to find where's your son hiding but of course, there's a twist and you'll find it about later." Mr. Kim said.

"Tito Jeon!" He heard Jugkyung's voice.

Jungkook turns his head on the escalator and saw a man carrying Jugkyung.