Chapter 28: Custody

Hello?

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 28: Custody

When the morning has come, Jungkook has already left for his work. He leaves Jugkyung and Taehyung who were now playing in the living room.

"Jungkook, do you get the news?" Namjoon asked as he came inside Jungkook's office.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook asked and he looked at him confused.

"The judge already decided about the custody of Jugkyung and they won against us. And now, they are processing to take Jugkyung." Namjoon said.

"How did they win?" Jungkook asked.

"They showed a DNA sample and its result, they were matched as the real parents. Maybe, they were in your house taking Jugkyung. For now, you should've agreed to them to take Jugkyung and you need to sign this." Namjoon sighed and gave the files on Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, he pulled out the folder in the brown envelope and signed it.

---------------------

Jugkyung was sitting on the floor playing with his toy cars while Taehyung was watching the show.

Suddenly, they heard the bell has rung. Taehyung stands up and he opened the door. He saw the familiar woman, he can't be wrong, she's Jugkyung so-called mom. She's not alone, there are also two guards behind her and the attorney on her left side.

"What do you need?" Taehyung inquired.

"We're here to take the custody of Jugkyung. The judge already decided to agree on our side." Attorney Gwong said and extend his hand with the brown enveloped.

Taehyung takes it and he reads it.

A verified petition for the rightful custody of a minor may be filed by any person claiming such a right. The party against whom it may be filed shall be designated as the respondent.

Parents of the minor child Shin Wunshik shall have the right to custody of their children Shin Jugkyung. The right of custody accorded to parents springs from the exercise of parental authority

Under the Family Code, the father and the mother shall jointly exercise parental authority over the persons of their common children. In case of disagreement, the father’s decision shall prevail, unless there is a judicial order to the contrary.

In case of absence or death of either parent, the parent present shall continue exercising parental authority. In case of separation of the parents, parental authority shall be exercised by the parent designated by the Court.

In case of death, absence, or unsuitability of the parents, substitute parental authority shall be exercised by the surviving grandparent.

Illegitimate children shall be under the parental authority of the mother. Also, as to adopted children, the adopting parent shall have parental authority. In case husband and wife jointly adopt or one spouse adopts the legitimate child of the other, joint parental authority shall be exercised by the spouses.

In addition, Article 213 of the Family Code provides for the so-called tender-age presumption, stating that no child under seven [(7)] years of age shall be separated from the mother unless the court finds compelling reasons to order otherwise.

A.M. No. 03-04-04-SC, which took effect on 15 May 2003, provides for the Rules on Custody of Minors.

"Wait, you can't take Jugkyung from me. I told you he's my son." Taehyung said.

"Stop barking Jeon Taehyung, you can't do anything just to accept the fact that I will have my son." Wunshik said.

"Go and take the kid." Attorney Gwong said to the guards.

"No, duh-don't do this, or else I'll call kookie." Taehyung said.

"About that, he already signed the custody." Wunshik said.

"You're lying! Jungkookie might don't know about this!" Taehyung said with teary eyes.

"Oh, he's here." Wunshik said when she saw Jungkook coming inside.

"Jungkook, stop them please, they were going to take Jugkyung." Taehyung said and he clutched to Jungkook's chest.

His fingers curling on Jungkook's polo, looking at him with teary eyes.

"Let them be Taehyung, they won it. She's a mother Taehyung, she will take care of her own son." Jungkook said and he cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"J-jungkook, what are you saying? You told promised me, Jungkookie." Taehyung cried out.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, go and take Jugkyung." Jungkook said.

The guards went inside, one of them carried Jugkyung who wriggling out of their grips.

"Taetae hyung, help me! They taking me away! Taetae hyung!" Jugkyung yelled as he punching the guard's face.

Taehyung looked at him and he cried.

"I'm sorry, Jugkyung, I'm sorry." Taehyung said, crying.

"T-tito Jeon, I'm sorry if I'm being bad to you, I-I'm Just teasing you. I-I love you and Taetae hyung. Please, help me, don't let them take me. I-I'll be a good boy, I promise, Tito Jeon." Jugkyung cried but they already left.

Suddenly, tears escaped in Jungkook's eyes, he hugged Taehyung tightly and caressed his back. 

"Why? Why you agree? Jungkook I-I trusted you, I-I believe that you'll win this but why? Why this happened?" Taehyung asked firmly shaking Jungkook.

"There's no chance that we'll win, even we took adequate attorney, we can't win. We didn't adopt Jugkyung, we don't have files to prove that we adopt him." Jungkook said

"Still, he's our son Jungkookie. We took care of him." Taehyung said while sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's head

He hugged Taehyung again and whispered sweet nothing to calm him down.

-------------------
"What are we going to do with that kid?" Wunshik asked as they were inside the house.

"Do whatever you want with that kid, or use that kid to earn money from Jeon." Emma said.

"Do you think it'll work? I mean, your plans." Wunshik inquired

"Of course, I'm sure they'll fight because of that kid. That asshole Taehyung was fond when it comes to kids. He will hate Jungkook and I will come between them, I'll be on Jungkook side until I get him." Emma said and smirked, sitting on the couch

"About your fiance?" Wunshik asked.

"I can get rid of him, he's easy." Emma said, grinning.

-------------------

Taehyung was sleeping in Jungkook's arms, Jungkook was caressing his back. He was sitting on the couch with Taehyung sitting on his lap, sleeping.

"I'll do anything to take him with us again, Taehyung." Jungkook said.

He pecked Taehyung's forehead, he stands up and carefully brought him into their room. He laid Taehyung on the bed and pecked his lips.