chpt. 10

While the men further discussed battle plans, my mind wandered over to Ella. I think she would've picked up his scent by now and came running to him. I looked around for my phone and I realized that I had left it in the bathroom on the West side of the house. Yes there was a complete west wing of the home that's how freaking huge it was. It felt like forever until I finally made it. I surfed through my phone for a bit and noticed that there was a double door in the bathroom.

I pushed it open and saw that it was a bedroom. Immediately I was hit with the scent of the woods and vanilla, then I knew that it was Rayne's room. I rubbed my hands together and laughed evilly because I got a good ol' idea. I'm going to go through his stuff of course. He thought it was cool to literally roll into my room and panty raid my dresser while I was using the bathroom so it's payback time!

Before I did so I found myself taking in how nice my surroundings were. The walls were slate grey, black marble floors, dark brown furniture, and a huge king sized bed with black satin sheets. To finish it off, there was a huge flat screen tv on the wall across from his bed.

It screamed manly it was ridiculous...ly nice. I went over to his vanity and saw a few picture frames with Rayne and his family. There was this super adorable one with Peyton on Rayne's shoulders and they were smiling all goofy. I couldn't help but smile looking at all the photos. I could tell how much his family meant to him. If only you could tell how much you meant to him. My subconscious hissed.

Enough photos, its time to investigate! I started in the top drawer where I found a bunch of t-shirts. The majority of them were dark colors. It was purely shirts for the first 3 drawers but then I got to the bottom one where I hit the jackpot. So he's a boxer guy I concluded as searched through the drawer. I almost gave up but then I came across a pair of yellow and white briefs...with a caption 'Slippery When Wet' on the front. I started laughing so hard that tears were forming. Of course he'd own something like this!

While I was collecting myself, I heard the door close and lock. Lord be with me. I thought as I turned around slowly with the briefs behind my back to see Rayne staring at me with narrowed eyes and his arms crossed. "Is something wrong?" i said innocently while batting my eyelashes.

"Did I say you could come into my room?"

I put one hand on my hip. "Speak for yourself hypocrite!" He rolled his eyes at me

"Whatever, just don't touch anything" Sheesh, and I thought I was uptight.

"Too late" " I said while dangling his briefs in the air. He turned beet red.

I started cracking up again and started it waving it above my head. He uncrossed his arms and whined.

"Give those back!" I shook my head,

"Nope" He sighed in frustration

"Give it back or else i'll take them back myself" I smirked at him.

"Good luck with that babe." I blinked for a second and realized that he was heading straight towards me. I was out like shaggy and scooby and ran back into the bathroom. There were no locks! I ran right into a trap. Rayne busted through the door with an evil grin on his face.

I tried to fight him but he easily overpowered me and hauled me over his shoulder. While he was carrying me back into the room, I slapped his butt multiple times and hit his back but that didn't help as he planted a firm smack on my butt that made me howl out in pain.

"That was uncalled for!" I shouted as he placed me on his bed. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Should've thought about the consequences before you went through my things," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

After putting his briefs away, he slowly made his way back to the bed where I was sitting. As he got closer I scooted further away until I hit the headboard. He grabbed me by my ankles and hovered over me.

"Boy if you don't get off of me-" He silenced me by kissing me roughly.

I responded immediately and bit his lower lip. A low growl formed in his throat and the sound turned on me. He pulled away for a moment and I saw that his eyes were swirling between light brown and black.

"I told you this was far from over" I thought back to our little rendevous in the woods. I
bit my lip at the thought.

"You don't understand how much that turns me on when you do that," he groaned, running his thumb over my lower lip.

I kissed his thumb and then kissed him slowly, trying to pour every ounce of passion into it. He looked at me with hooded eyes

"I want you so bad." I wanted him too. I wanted him to explore and kiss every inch of my body.

Instead of responding, I placed my lips onto
his in a heated kiss.

"I think I'm ready." I said breaking away from the kiss for a moment.

He groaned in frustration. "I am too but there's 100+ wolves downstairs
with heightened hearing." I nodded, he had a point but I still was dissapointed. Judging by the look on his face, he felt the same way.

"When I take you, I want it to be just you and I with no interruptions." He said, dangerously low with his minty breath fanning over my face.

He kissed me again but then my cell phone rang. I rolled out from underneath him to grab my phone from the nightstand.

"Hey El," I said trying to hide the frustration in my tone.

"Connor's been cheating on me. I can smell bitch all over him. He tried to explain why he did it but I ran off, I couldn't stand to hear how he betrayed me," she said sniffling, hinting that she was crying.

I immediately put my frustration aside and focused solely on her.

"How could he do that to you? You're his mate!" I shouted. If I knew what he did while I was in the office with him, I would've cursed his ass out for hurting Ella.

"Where are you I'm coming to get you so we can beat his ass together girl," I said while fixing my hair and tightening the strap on my shoes.

She laughed lightly but the hurt was still evident in her voice. "I'm on my way home, I couldn't stand to be in the same place with him. I'll talk to you tomorrow, enjoy your time with Rayne tonight Ash."

Before I could reply she hung up. I shook my head then turned to look at Rayne. He had a guilty look on his face.

"You knew didn't you? that Connor cheated," I said with my arms crossed.

"I didn't know how to bring it up. It wasn't my place to tell you." He said holding his hands up defensively. He was right, it made sense why the office was extra tense, Connor couldn't look me in the eye.

I sighed and kicked my shoes off and made my way to lay on his bed. I'm supposed to be spending the night as a part of tradition and the idea unerved me. Things could go eiether way tonight. One moment i'd be a virgin and the next moment poof! it's gone and i'm
open for business. It didn't seem like sex was on the agenda tonight as he pulled me close to him so now that we were cuddling. I was perfectly okay with being wrapped up in his arms. Our time would come to for us to mate.

Hopefully that time was soon.

------

Smh Connor messed up. Stay tuned for more and show love with some VOTES!

Ash