chpt. 18

A/N
Hey readers! I hope you all are enjoying the double chapters! Don't forget to VOTE and the song is a cover by SoMo(his voice is just ughhhh )
Nice comments are appreciated!!

BTW, I finished polishing chpt's 1-15, they are significantly better than before and somethings have been changed around to accomodate my vision for this book, check them out when you can!
>>>

>>>

It was the afternoon now, Rayne called some of his friends who were currently on their way to help me move out. My mother and I were upstairs in my room packing the rest of my clothes into the cardboard boxes. I heard a loud knock on the door downstairs and excuses myself to greet them. I ran over to open the front door then I was face to face with Toby and Nathan.

I looked around for the rest of the wolves. "Hey um it's just you two? I have a lot of stuff.." They looked at each other then chuckled. "Don't underestimate our strength Ashlyn. What's a couple boxes and some furniture to us?" Nathan said with a half smile, brightening his features

I chuckled then nodded and stepped aside to let them in. That's when Rayne emerged from the hallway leading to my fathers office.

"My guys" Rayne drawled on smoothly. Toby and Nathan walked over to him shaking their heads with a smile to give him a manhug.

Toby wrapped his arm around Rayne's shoulder with a smug expression on his face.

"Congratulations, you're finally moving in together. Now you guys get to mate whenever you want-" Nathan slapped Toby in the chest when he realized I was standing right there and heard everything they said.

I stood there with my cheeks on fire while Rayne glared daggers at him.

"What my Mate and I do in the bedroom is none of your concern," he replied sternly crossing his arms while Nathan scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Their gazes soon found mine and I felt scrutinized before these tall, muscular(very attractive) weremen in my living room.

"It's not like we're doing anything in the bedroom," I muttered underneath my breath spitefully.

My sexual frustration was at a constant peak at the moment. Due to what I know, it's because mates are usually supposed to mate the night that they met. It's been quite sometime since we've first met each other and the consequences of resisting the pull meant that our desires would only grow stronger. I felt my last vestiges of self-restraint waning and I could only imagine how Rayne was feeling. Being an Alpha male meant that he had an increased sex drive,he was holding back on his nature for me. I didn't want to Mate until I knew for sure that we were on the same page. I knew one thing for sure, I wanted him badly.

I heard Toby and Nathan snicker while Rayne stood there with his pride hurt. It was written all over his face and I kind of felt bad so I decided to redeem myself.

"Yet." I added with my hand on my hip.

"Is that so Ashlyn?" Toby asked slyly.

"Ask Rayne after I'm done with him." I said mischievously and they all gaped at me.

"I'll hold you to that babygirl." Rayne said with pride in his tone while Toby and Nathan looked approvingly at Rayne.

I gave him a wink then tossed my curly hair to the side while brushing past them.

"Can we do something productive now?" I heard Nathan say from behind me.

I couldn't agree more...