chpt.23(re-uploaded)

Hey everyone! If you saw my rant from earlier (before It got deleted too, fml) you'd know that my original draft of this chapter was deleted due to a lot of mature content. Mature chapters will be from now on, uploaded separately onto my page and you'll be required to follow me to read them. I decided to push the heavy sexual content back, for now. So be patient my little freaks, a whole lot of lovin' is coming your way soon!

Don't forget to show love with votes and lovely comments!

Kisses,
Ash

----

I was surely surprised that Rayne fell asleep before me during the car ride. I was usually the sleepy one but he's beaten me in that aspect. His upper body was on my lap while the rest of his lower body was on the car seat. I underestimated the sheer size of the SUV. It was distinctly bigger on the inside than on the outside. There was a privacy wall that boxed off the back seats of the car, leaving the space to me and Rayne.

I looked down at him and smiled, his sleeping features looked so adorable. I studied the curl of his long, fluttery lashes and his smooth, tanned skin that was peppered with dark stubble. I ran my finger over his plush lips, marveled at how soft and moist they were. As I did so, he caught my finger inbetween his teeth, nipping and sucking on it gently. I flinched a little at the sudden action but then relaxed as he started to stir, waking up from his nap.

"Rise and shineeeee," I sang out. He groaned and buried his head into my stomach, making me giggle. He stayed like that for a moment before turned onto his back again, facing me.

"How long was I out?" He asked groggily while rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm, about an hour or so. It's 7 p.m. now." I said while checking the time on my phone.

"Want to get some dinner? I'm starving and I heard your stomach growl," He said, looking smug. My stomach growled at the thought of food. A cheeseburger with a mountain of fries and ketchup sounded heavenly at the moment. I nodded my head and he flashed his pearly whites at me.

"Good, I know just the place." He sat up to press a button on the side of the wall which allowed the privacy screen to slide down. He asked the driver to take us to a diner two miles away from here. The driver complied and Rayne pressed the button, which rolled up the screen once again. He sat up and put his around me as a comfortable silence stretched between us, taking a curl of my hair inbetween his fingers.

"Do you have some secret infuation with my hair that I don't know about?" I asked amused. Everyday, he managed to touch my hair at least once, playing with my bouncy curls. I'm considering teaching him how to style it, I knew for sure he'd pick up on it quickly. My hair was high maintenance but I took very good care of it. I usually kept it in its natural state, springy spiral curls parted to the side.

"I do, I admit it. It's just so soft and shiny!" He said, sounding like an excited kid. I laughed and took his hand from my hair to bring it to my lips, planting a light kiss on his fingers. When I moved away, his eyes were trained solely on my lips. His hazel eyes found mine, shining with lust. He leaned in as if he was about to kiss me but surprised me by placing his lips on my neck, nipping and kissing the delicate skin. He placed his hands on both sides of me against the window, trapping me in.

"It's going to leave a mark,"I managed to choke out, the hot sensation of his lips on my neck caused my voice to take on a hoarser tone.

"Good, you're mine." He said inbetween the trail of kisses he left from the base of throat to my jawline. I sighed in content and leaned my head against the window, allowing him more access. Right when he was about to kiss me, the car came to a stop and he froze as his eyes glazed over, indicating that he was receiving a mind link. His eyes refocused on me and he placed a feather light kiss on my lips.