chpt. 36 (I)

Tada, an update!

Hope you all enjoy and for those wondering, the song is Twice-Little Dragon(I heard it on TVD *heart eyes emoji*)

Enjoy the chapter my little chocolate chip cookies! ❤️

•••

I was surrounded. More of Jason's men came to join us as we awaited the arrival of some of my pack members from back home. We were notified that they were on a private plane and they'd be arriving shortly.

Currently, we were waiting at the landing strip and I wondered aside from Alpha Jackson, who else would be accompanying him. This was dangerous territory for sure, but who else would come to fight? Would they even dare to start a fight? If they did, luck would be on their side for they had the numbers. Size was a disadvantage on Jason's part, armed with only 175 wolves total while the Raven pack currently had close to 350, 500 once Rayne stepped up. The only downside of it all is, how does one manage to fit 350 wolves onto one plane? Trying to sneak a peek over one of the guards shoulders, I was blocked by a pale hand in front of my eyes. I remained silent this whole time, even when he tried to strike up a conversation. This man was truly delusional if he thought that I was going to discuss the weather with him.

"You know that you're allowed to speak, right?" I swatted his hand out of my face and looked at him from the corner of my eye.

"You know that you're allowed to go fück yourself, right?" I spat out, trying to put some distance between us. We were huddled together in a mini rectangle made entirely of his guards bodies. They acted like a shield, in case if anything was to go wrong when Alpha Jackson arrived.

"He'll be alright, I always hold up my end of a deal." He tapped on a guards shoulder and he stepped out of my view, revealing Rayne standing up to his full height with the help of those two men from earlier. His head hung low and his chest heaved up and down, his body coated in sweat. He was now clothed in a black robe and left barefoot. I swallowed the lump in my throat, feeling revolted at what they'd done to him.

Hearing the plane near us, we were led off of the strip and were given headphones to block out the sounds. Looking to the right, it came to a complete stop and the doors opened automatically, revealing a set of stairs. Raven men poured out of the jet and they all formed themselves into 3 horizontal lines, glaring and snarling as they made eye contact with him. Stopping to stand a few feet away from us, they stood there, eyes flaming with amber. Then, I saw two shiny black dress shoes, and another pair step onto the pavement behind the first. I couldn't make out his face because it was shrouded by the moonlight.

"Well, who might you be?" Jason asked anusedly. Because he was this calm seeing as he ws outnumbered, I knew he had something else up his sleeve. I heard the click of his shoes against the ground, and then stop.

"One angry father."

Dad? My heart plummeted to my stomach and I pushed the guard out of my way, meeting the angry gaze of my father. He looked relieved to see me but then taking in my bloodied appearance, his jaw clenched and his hands twitched with anger. He shaved his head and he looked more muscular from the last time I had seen him, dark circles hung below his eyes and he looked threatening, dressed like the fighters. He came for me, I might have a chance!

Don't get your hopes up.

"What did he do to you." He asked calmly, although I knew that he was broiling beneath the surface. I shook my head.

"You shouldn't be here, where's-" I heard another man approach, his face veiled completely by the night. It was when he stood next to my father that I could make out his face.