12: all men are the same

gus
good morning beauty !!!
i am at ur service to deliver u to work whenever u are ready

aspen
morning<3
i'll be down in a minute

"i made you coffee" gus said, handing me a mug. "thanks babe" i said. "babe" ben mocked. "shut up" i said. "i'm ready" i told gus. he opened the door for me so i could get in the car.

"yo i love this song!" he said, cranking up the radio. umbrella by rihanna was playing. "when the sun shines we'll shine together told you i'll be here forever!" gus scream-sang. he did have a nice voice, even if he was just goofing off right now. "said i'll always be your friend took an oath ima stick it out till the end!" i joined him in our little singing party.

gus dropped me off at the front door like usual, "have a good day, i'll be here when you're off" he said. "thanks, bye peepers" i said, closing the car door.

my first client of the day walked into my little room, "oh hey girl" i said surprised to see bella, cody's girlfriend as my first of the day. "hey! cody told me you were working here so thought i'd give you some business" she said. "thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me. what are we doing today"? i asked.

"just nails, you can surprise me. i trust you" she said. "dope" i said, i loved having a blank canvas. "so are you dating gus?" she asked, "well, no. but like maybe. he's got a few things to pull together before he can even consider trying to date me" i told her. "atta girl, take no shit" she said.

liked by yungcortex, aspendelgad0 and 2737 othersinternetgirl aspen w the new set 😍😍comments aspendelgad0 glad u like them!!aspendelgad0 had so much fun w you today

internetgirl aspen w the new set 😍😍
comments
aspendelgad0 glad u like them!!
aspendelgad0 had so much fun w you today

-
i walked outside after my shift, looking for gus' car. i spotted it and put a little spring in my step to get to him faster. "how was work babes?" he asked. "good, i got to do bella's nails today" i told him. "yeah i saw that, glad you guys got to chat" he said. "yeah me too, she's really nice" i said.

"her and cody are like perfect together—they're like the same person it's kinda crazy" he said. "that's good" i said, i wish i could have that one day. maybe with gus, maybe not. "do you want a drink?" he asked, slowing down as we approached the starbucks. "sure" i smiled, work was long.

we got to the window and i handed gus my card to pay, "no, no. on me" he said, handing the cashier money before i could argue. "thank you" i smiled, leaning in to kiss him quickly.

-

we got home and headed up to gus' room. i leaned my body weight forward into him, just wanting a hug after a long day at work. gus hugged me back tightly, rocking me back and forth a little.

gus pulled his hoodie off, leaving him in just a tshirt. i noticed something on his neck, it was almost unseeable against his tattoos but he turned just right for me to notice it. "gus" i said. "yeah?" he asked. "what the fuck is that?" i asked. "what's what?" he asked. "that" i said, pointing to his neck. gus froze, knowing he was about to be in shit.

"that's a fucking hickey gustav" i said, disgusted. i should have known better. "aspen, please. it's not what it looks like" he said. "it's exactly what it looks like, i knew you couldn't fucking change" i said. "aspen, i'm trying. it's just hard. my life has been the way it is for so long and i'm just being tempted all time time and i'm trying i promise but i have to like change slowly" he tried to argue.

"no gus, not fucking other girls isn't that big of an ask. i'm fucking done, i should have known better. i don't know why i ever trusted you" i said, backing away from him. "aspen, please just give me a chance i'll work on it. i'll be better" gus pleaded. tears started to well in my eyes. "you had a chance gus, and you fucked it up" i told him.

"aspen, please. i need you" he said "and i need some basic fucking respect" i said. "whatever we had, it's done. back to roommates. that's it." i told him. "aspen, please, no. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. you make me happy" he told me. "too bad. you ruined it. and funny, because here you are making me sad again" i said.

i walked out of gus room, slamming the door behind me.  "aspen" he said through the wall, just loud enough i could hear him. "fuck you" i yelled back through the wall.

i can't fucking believe him, or myself for thinking this wouldn't happen. i was completely crushed, i'd wrongfully gotten my hopes up. men are such a waste of time, i literally feel like never bothering with one ever again. all they do is hurt you.

fellow house dwellers

ben
why are we yelling

aspen
gus is a fucking prick

tracy
ya we knew that

ben
what's going on

aspen
fucker said he was gonna get it together for me and not fuck a new girl everyday and buddy comes home with a new fucking hickey

tracy
oh

ben
oh

cody
oh dear

ben
u fucked up gus

aspen
yeah he did

ben
love u asp come to my room for a hug

gus
i'm sorry

aspen
fuck off
and don't try and apologize here
at least say it to my fucking face

-

liked by internetgirl, fish_narc and 984 others aspendelgad0 fuck u all men are the same comments internetgirl make him regret his whole life bbyfish_narc luv uyungcortex :( liltracy hang in there

aspendelgad0 fuck u all men are the same
comments
internetgirl make him regret his whole life bby
fish_narc luv u
yungcortex :(
liltracy hang in there

a/n

oops sorry if i got ur hopes up for them

what do u guys think so far?

thanks for the support love u guys <3