29: blondes have more fun

i hate to admit i was wrong, but i was wrong. juliette and i had become friends almost instantly after a few days of her being moved in. we'd agreed that if i did her nails and hair occasionally then she would take photos to promote my work so we could both benefit off of each other.

her and tracy were basically together but he hadn't actually asked her out yet, i'd get bothering him about it. living with her had been a lot of fun so far.

i got bored at work today, i let one of my co workers do my hair. it was due for something fresh and new anyways. "gus, i did a new thing" i said, walking into our room. "what?" he asked turning around, "ohh, i love it. you're always beautiful. you look good in everything" he said, running his hand through my newly blonde hair. "thank you, we match now" i smiled, ruffling his hair.

-

liked by lilpeep, internetgirl and 4728 others 👤shotbyjuliette aspendelgad0 i'll let u know if blondes have more fun comments lilpeep i'll make sure we do fish_narc unhinged @lilpeep internetgirl wow wow look at u😘shotbyjuliette stunning bb

👤shotbyjuliette
aspendelgad0 i'll let u know if blondes have more fun
comments
lilpeep i'll make sure we do
fish_narc unhinged @lilpeep
internetgirl wow wow look at u😘
shotbyjuliette stunning bb

-

"babe, i also did something" gus told me while we were getting into bed. "what?..." i asked, uneasy. "i called my mom" he said. i smiled, i thought it was gonna be something bad. "oh good, how'd it go?" i asked. "it was okay, she wants to see me. you too, she seemed happy i've found a girlfriend" gus told me. "well that's good news, are you happy?" i asked. "yeah i guess it's just weird, i've been so disconnected from them for so long. everyone here is my family now" gus said. "i love you babe, are you gonna go see her?" i asked him, curious.

"would you be coming with me?" he asked. "would i? i don't want to intrude, it's your family to catch up with i would hate to intrude" i said. "she wants to meet you, and i would need you there with me or else i don't know if i could do it" gus said. "well, i'll let you decide. i'm glad you reached out though, that makes me happy" i told him.

"maybe i'll bring you to her as my wife instead one day" gus said. "really?" i asked. "yeah" he said, completely nonchalantly. "when did you realize you were that serious about me?" i asked him. "the first time i kissed you" he said, "what about you?" he asked. "when we weren't even together and i was supposed to hate you. when my dad was in the hospital and you took care of everything for me regardless, that was unconditional love" i told him.

"well, we really made it through the storm" gus said. "yeah, it was all worth it to end up here with you though" i said. "of course, i'd do it a million times over if it was for you" he said. "i love you my angel" i said, laying down on his chest. "close as it gets to your heart" i told him. "i love you asp, you saved me and you don't even know it" he said.

gus held me while he fell asleep, this was my favourite way to end any day. any stress or worries or negative thoughts just went away, gus was my safe place. gus was fast asleep now, i was still tangled in his arms. "i want you forever" i told him, even though he couldn't answer. i still liked to get my feelings out.

~

"gus?" i asked, waking up alone in the middle of the night. his spot next to me was empty. i looked around the room, seeing if he was in here. no luck, i got up to check our bathroom. still no luck. where the hell was he? my chest tightened with anxiety.

i left the room, poking my head into his room and studio thing. he wasn't in there either. i heard some muffled voices coming from juliette's room at the end of the hall. i swung her door open, and if your soul can leave your body mine definitely just did. there was juliette, naked on top of my gus. "i hate you! both of you!" is all i managed to get out. i started to become choked by my tears, "how could you do this to me? both of you?" i asked, my heart shattering.

"gus how could you? after all we've been through?" i cried. neither of them were speaking.
~
"aspen! asp, you're okay" gus said. he was back in our bed, holding my shoulders. "don't touch me, fuck you! i hate you' i shouted at him. "aspen, baby, calm down, what's happening? what did i do?" he asked. "what do you mean what did you do?" i asked, was he that fucking useless. gus held me on his lap, trying to calm me down. "babygirl, you woke me up screaming and crying and thrashing around, shouting about how you hate me and how could i do this to you?" he said, "we're you having a nightmare or something?" he asked.

"wait what? i woke you up? we've been in the bed the whole time?" i asked. "yes, are you okay?" he asked again. my heart was racing, i was shaking and there were tears falling down my face. "oh my god it wasn't real" i said. "what isn't real baby?" he asked. "it was a nightmare. i woke up and you weren't in bed and i found you in juliette's room and you were cheating on me and fucking her and it was awful it felt so real" i said.

"i promise it wasn't real asp, i've been right here beside you the whole time. you know id never do that to you" gus said. "i'm sorry" i said, hugging him as tightly as i could trying to calm myself down. "it's okay, you're fine. it isn't real, i'm right here. you know i would never do that to you" gus said.

"i know, i'm sorry. it's okay" i said, laying back down in bed. gus rubbed my back, "get back to sleep hun, everything's okay. i'm right here, not going anywhere either" he said. "i love you" he said. "love you too gus" i said, placing my head back on the pillow. once again, gus held me until i fell asleep, i knew everything would be okay. unless my head decided to play another dirty trick on me.

a/n

lol i almost got ya didn't i

1-2 chapters left hehehehe