20: angel

gus had been very possessive over me since the ian situation, which was sort of nice i guess. it made me feel wanted and like he didn't want anyone else. we treated each other like we were in a relationship but we'd never said i love you or actually officially put labels on what we were.

he'd stayed by my side at pretty much all times, doing anything he could to help me. my room was basically turning into our room and his room was turning into more of a studio instead of the questionable basement set up. i sat on his bed while he played around with some music related thing on his computer. he seemed slightly more irritated than usual today, especially since whatever he was trying to do wasn't quite working for him.

"gus, you still seem worked up babe, what's wrong?" i asked, coming into his room. "i know it's just your friend that isn't the issue, but it's just make me keep thinking about you with another guy and  just thinking about with you with someone else. i just can't. you're mine only. god the thought of you with someone else makes my blood fucking boil" he said. "gus, i only want you. i promise" i said. i was surprised by his sudden display of emotion. "we're never gonna be apart again asp. i need you" he said.

"come here" gus said, having me sit on his lap on his desk chair. he hugged my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "what's up?" i asked, he was being oddly cuddly. "asp, i think i love you. well not think, i know i love you. i love you" gus said, trying to sort out his thoughts as he spoke. i leaned back into him, a warm and happy feeling filling my whole body. "i love you too gus".

"really?" he asked, surprised i said it back. "yes, i have for a while" i told him. "i love you, you're always gonna be my girl" he said. this moment right here is what i've been waiting for since the day i had met gus. mutual bliss. every moment we'd shared had let up to this.

all the good and all of the bad, we'd survived it and we'd found each other. we had yet to put any labels on our relationship but we were pretty clearly dedicated to each other so it wasn't needed at the moment, we both knew we only wanted each other.

"i promise i'll give you the world. i'm gonna make it big i know it" gus said. "all i need is you" i told him. "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. you make me wanna be better" gus told me. "you certainly have taught me a lot about myself gustav" i told him.

"can you believe it's only been a couple months since i moved here?" i asked gus. "it feels like it's been a lifetime" he said. "i know" i said. "you're like the only good i've ever done in my life asp. i was a fucking mess before you came along" gus told me. "gus you've got the heart of an angel i know that's not true" i told him.

it's crazy how much can change so fast, and how one person can change your life in every way possible. for better or for worse. sure gus may have been, or still be a little rough around the edges but his heart was always in the right place, i truly haven't felt more cared about by anyone, ever. the love i had for gus was something i'd never experienced towards anyone else before.

-

liked by lilpeep, iankellerr and 2537 others👤lilpeepaspendelgad0 i love u angel comments lilpeep i love you ❤️liltracy 🥺guys yungcortex STOP ur gonna make me smile internetgirl did u change his hair again also u two are so🥰🥰🥰 aspendelgad0 @in...

👤lilpeep
aspendelgad0 i love u angel
comments
lilpeep i love you ❤️
liltracy 🥺guys
yungcortex STOP ur gonna make me smile
internetgirl did u change his hair again also u two are so🥰🥰🥰
aspendelgad0 @internetgirl ya lol the other day
iankellerr omg i'm so happy for u two , ur adorable together 😚
fish_narc i love that ur in love , my most favourite ppl ever

"life is only getting better from here" i told gus. "how do you know?" he asked. "just a feeling i can't explain" i said. everything was looking up in our relationship and our careers. i could tell we would do great things, and do great things together.

a/n

shorter chapter but hitting u w all the feelz

y'all chilling w like 10 more chapters ?