22: he's busy

gus took me to his friend's house the next day, he had a tattoo gun and would do them in his free time. i got gus' doodle done just on the inside of my hipbone. it was adorable and perfect, just like him. i loved it. gus held my hand as the tattoo needle stabbed into my skin repeatedly, i occasionally couldn't help wincing at the sharp pain and stings it was causing me.

"you're all done" he said. i looked at the finished product, i was in love with it. "it's exactly what i wanted. thank you!" i told him. the guy cleaned it up and covered it up with some gauze. "gus will make sure you take proper care of that" he told me. gus nodded. "i'm just gonna run to the bathroom quick" i told the two of them.

"how much do i owe you?" i asked gus' friend when i returned . "don't worry about it, it's your first one ever, it's on me" he said. "are you sure?" i asked, i felt bad. "absolutely. glad you like it" he said. "oh well, thank you so much" i said. "no problem, a friend of peep's is a friend of mine" he said. his name was gus not peep, but sure. i appreciated the favour.

gus drove us back home, "how'd that feel?" he asked. "it stung at first but it kinda went away after a bit"
i told him. "that's good, i've had some really fucking painful ones" he said. "yeah i can't imagine the face ones were super pleasant" i said. "no they were not" he agreed. "why'd you end up with so many?" i asked. "i don't really know, just like, fuck it" he said. i laughed, that was a very 'gus' answer.

"also, while you were in the bathroom i got him to do this on me really quickly" gus said, rolling up his sleeve to reveal 'aspen' across his shoulder in italics. "gus, no way" i said, smiling at my name on his arm. "yeah, thought it was only fair i got one for you if you got one for me" he said. "i love you so much" i said.

"you're with me forever now babe" he said. we got home and we went up to our room, "movie? i wanna snuggle" gus said. "sure" i smiled at him, he was adorable. gus was already ready on the couch with a blanket. "you're too cute" i said.

-

liked by lilpeep, iankellarr and 2029 others 👤lilpeepaspendelgad0 date night <3 u have my whole heart forever & evercomments liltracy looking cute bby @lilpeep lilpeep love u @liltracy lilpeep love u too aspen!!aspendelgad0 u are adorable @lilpeep

👤lilpeep
aspendelgad0 date night <3 u have my whole heart forever & ever
comments
liltracy looking cute bby @lilpeep
lilpeep love u @liltracy
lilpeep love u too aspen!!
aspendelgad0 u are adorable @lilpeep

-

"what do you wanna watch?" he asked "ummm what about midsommar?" i suggested. "whatever you want babe" he said, putting the movie on.

i stayed under the blanket, tucked underneath gus' arm while we watched the movie. "this is kinda unsettling but also good?" gus commented on the movie. "yeah i've been wanting to watch it, it is kinda creepy" i agreed. "i'll cover your eyes if you get scared" i told him, laughing a little.

"who's that?" i asked, noticing a few texts popping up on his phone. he picked it up to check, clueless to who it was as well.

217-839-2938
hey peep
i miss u
are u free later ?
we can hookup again , i can come over or u can come here
u were the best i ever had

"gus" i said, leaning over his shoulder to read the texts. "who's that?" i asked, not enthused by the nature of what i was reading off of his phone. "i-i don't remember" he said. "of course you don't" i said, annoyed. "babe her number isn't even saved, see, there's no texts before this. she's texting me out of nowhere" he said, showing me the screen.

"i know. i don't wanna see it again though, block her?" i suggested, not that he had another choice if he wanted to stay with me. he didn't hesitate to block the number. "thank you" i said. "of course babe, i told you i only want you" he said. "is there any others?" i asked, "i don't care as long as you haven't talked to them, but there isn't any more random numbers floating around?" i asked. gus scrolled through his saved texts and contacts to make sure, "no" he said. "okay" i said, satisfied with his reaction.

"i'm sorry baby, are you mad? like it's honestly out of nowhere she's either jealous or doesn't know about you" gus said. "it's okay, i know. it's not your fault. i'm not mad, just got scared for a minute" i said. "hold on" i said, grabbing his phone and unblocking the girls number. i scrolled through his camera roll.

gus

he's busy hun xoxox

he's busy hun xoxox

i sent the text and re blocked the number. gus looked at what i had sent, "this is why i love you. that's my girl" he said, proud of my response. "yeah, i am" i said. gus smiled at me.

"back to the movie?" gus asked. "yeah" i smiled, returning to my spot beside him. gus grabbed my hand, tapping his fingers against my acrylics. "watcha doing?" i asked him, "i dunno" he said. "okay" i laughed.

i changed positions, laying down so my head was in his lap and i was looking up at him. he leaned down to kiss me, "you're not even looking at the tv" he said. "yeah i'd rather look at you" i told him. "such a flirt" he said. "just love you" i said. "love you more" he told me.

a/n

kinda filler but also kinda cute , that pic of gus is so🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺i love him