17: thought about it

gus
hi
have u thought about it yet

aspen
it's only been 8 hours i'm thinking

gus
okay
think faster

aspen
why?

gus
i miss u boo
i want to cuddle someone rn
specifically you

aspen
come to my room

-

liked by internetgirl, lilpeep and 2234 others aspendelgad0 u know i give a fuck about you everyday guess it's time that i tell you the truthcomments internetgirl 💍💍💍sexc womanlilpeep wowowoeowowolilpeep 🥰🥰🥰fish_narc  did u take this in my r...

aspendelgad0 u know i give a fuck about you everyday guess it's time that i tell you the truth
comments
internetgirl 💍💍💍sexc woman
lilpeep wowowoeowowo
lilpeep 🥰🥰🥰
fish_narc did u take this in my room
aspendelgad0 ya @fish_narc
aspendelgad0 😘 @lilpeep
fish_narc oh, u and peep again🧐🧐

i sighed, i technically was thinking but i've had my answer for a while. i just didn't want to let him back too soon. it was doing neither of us any good for me not to have an answer. "i thought" i told him. "and?" gus said, his face lighting up with hope. "you can have another chance. don't fuck it up, you're not getting another" i told him, "really?" he asked, all smiles.

"yeah" i said, i grabbed his arm to invite him into bed with me. i hugged him "i missed you" i said, "you did?" he asked, sort of surprised. "yeah" i said. "i thought you hated me" he said. "well, i didn't really hate you , i hated what you did to me" i said. "i'm sorry" he apologized again. "i know, it's okay, let's just move on" i told him.

"i don't wanna be without you ever again" gus said. "you didn't have to be, and won't have to be. you know what you have to do" i told him. "i know. ima give you everything you ever wanted" gus told me, with confidence. "when's hellboy dropping?" i asked him, i knew he had delayed it. "anytime now, i needed you back to enjoy it with me. it didn't feel right dropping it when you hated me" he said.

"i said i didn't hate you, just what you did to me" i told him. "just didn't like i could do it without my girl" he said. "i'm not your girl, i never was" i said. "you are, like it or not, labels or not, you're my girl" he said. "what about the other girls?" i asked. "ion care about those other hoes apsen, you know that. i care about only you. and i've never given a fuck about a bitch before but then one day you showed up and boom" gus told me.

"i've never had an energy quite like you in my life before gus, you've always been important to me" i said. gus nestled his head into the crook of my neck while we laid there. "i think i'll drop the album in the morning" he said "i'll be right there with you" i told him. gus pulled up the album on his phone to show me the finished product with the cover. "when did you ever have neon pink hair?" i asked, surprised by the cover. "um, like a few months before you moved in" he said. "i like it" i told him, it was fun. "you can change it to whatever you want whenever you feel like it miss hair stylist" he said. "i'll take you up on that" i said.

-

liked by aspendelgad0, liltracy and 6373 otherslilpeep tomorrow

lilpeep tomorrow. hellboy. this is my favourite project yet. thank you to everyone who was a part of this, i couldn't have done it without you.
comments
aspendelgad0 i'm so proud of u❤️ masterpiece
yungcortex they ain't ready
liltracy superstar
fish_narc atta boy it'll be a hit

-

"can i stay the night?" gus asked, already looking quite comfortable in my bed. "anytime you want" i said. i did actually enjoy gus' company at night, or anytime really. "i don't sleep well without you" gus said. "neither do i" i said. something about gus next to me made me feel safe and comforted.

at the end of the day, no matter how i acted towards him or felt about him gus had been there for me through the storm of moving to los angeles. he was always ready to drop everything for me in a second, he'd given me a place to stay, help with absolutely anything i ever needed, gotten me to work, the entire situation with my dad, just everything. i'm glad we didn't give up on each other, the feeling he gave me right now could over power anything negative i felt before.

"i think we were meant to be" gus said. bold statement. "how so?" i asked. "you move to a city with four million people, thousands and thousands of possible places to rent and somehow you respond to my ad and end up here with me. we clicked right away you can't deny it. we went through a shitshow together and somehow here i am, back in your bed laying by your side" gus said. "i guess you're right" i told him. "i know i'm right baby" he said, tightening his arm around my waist. he kinda just made my heart throb. he also had a point, the chances of us actually being here together were very slim and here we are.

"nothing could replace or recreate the way you make me feel asp" gus said, turning me toward him. i didn't know what to say to him, so i just kissed him. he kissed me back harder and he put his hand on the back of my neck, pulling us closer together. gus pulled my leg over him, so i was sitting in his lap. it wasn't a lustful kiss, all of our pent up emotions towards each other finally colliding. 

what i felt for gus was real and authentic, i wouldn't be so hurt by what he had done if it wasn't as real as it was. being here with him right now made all of the worries and melancholy of life melt away. it was just the two of us here together, and nothing else.

a/n
morning y'all

finding pics of gus for this book is literally so heartbreaking bc i can't actually look at pictures of him that long or it makes me cry i miss him so much