21: i can take your man if i want to

"so are you guys like, dating dating? has he made it official?" bella asked while i did her nails, she'd become my favourite regular. "no not yet, we don't really need labels because we both know we only want each other but like i wouldn't hate it if he actually asked me to be his girlfriend" i told her. "i'll tell cody to put a bug in his ear" she winked. "don't make it too obvious" i said. "no no, trust me girl i've got you" she said.

"how'd you meet cody anyways?" i asked, we'd never really talked much about the depths of our relationships. "he dm'd me on instagram one day, started talking and then starting hanging out and everything else is history" she said. "that's adorable. how many years have you guys been together for?" i asked. "two" she said. "oh wow, y'all in love love" i said. "yeah i could never end things with him now, i'd marry him now to be honest" she said. "i hope that day will come for me" i said, sighing.

gus and i had everything but i really wished he'd just make it properly official between us, i wanted to be known as his. i finished up bella's nails. "there you go girl" i said, letting her look at the finished nails. "love it, simple but super cute. you're the best, thanks hun" she said. "good to see you, come hang out soon" i told her. "will do" she said.

-

 liked by aspendelgad0, yungcortex and 887 others 👤yungcortex, aspendelgad0 internetgirl non sponsored post to get ur nails done by aspen !!!! comments aspendelgad0 thank u love u!! fav client aspendelgad0 is that lipstick on his face 🧐👁👁inter...

👤yungcortex, aspendelgad0
internetgirl non sponsored post to get ur nails done by aspen !!!!
comments
aspendelgad0 thank u love u!! fav client
aspendelgad0 is that lipstick on his face 🧐👁👁
internetgirl @aspendelgad0 maybe 😳

-

"gus?" i called into the house, his car was in the driveway but he was working on music so i didn't bother to ask him for a ride. "i'm home" i said, still not getting a response. "babe?" i looked in his room, not in there. i started to fear the worst, was he dead? was he with another girl? i went to check the basement, just incase he'd been working on something that was still down there.

"gus?" i called down the stairs. i went down to check, i saw him and tracy passed out on the couch together. "aw" i said to myself, and took my phone out to get a picture of them.

liked by fish_narc, yungcortex and 2234 others 👤lilpeep, liltracy aspendelgad0 got home from work and got my man stolen from me :( comments fish_narc sorry asp i think they might just make a better couple internetgirl omg😂fish_narc this is gold

👤lilpeep, liltracy
aspendelgad0 got home from work and got my man stolen from me :(
comments
fish_narc sorry asp i think they might just make a better couple
internetgirl omg😂
fish_narc this is gold

-

i didn't bother waking them, i'm sure they needed the rest. i went upstairs to get changed out of my work clothes and shower, i always smelled like acrylic powder and hair dye when i got home.

when i was done gus was still asleep downstairs, i figured i'd make food for him, tracy and i since we were the only ones home right now. i looked through the pantry to see what i could pull together, we desperately needed groceries.

i ended up just making some lame tacos with some ground beef, vegetables and cheese we had in the fridge. at least we wouldn't starve. i plated the food and carried it downstairs to wake the boys. "hey lovebirds" i said, rather loudly and startling them awake. both of them jumped up. "i made dinner" i said, handing them their plates. "thanks wifey" gus said. "thanks sister in law" tracy said. i laughed, they were cute.

gus looked at his phone, "cmon you didn't post that" he said, laughing at the picture of him and tracy. "i had to" i said, how could i not? tracy looked at gus' phone and laughed. "i can take your man if i want to" tracy said with a fake sassy tone.

"would you be mad if i left you for him?" gus asked. "he's the only exception" i joked. "what are you guys working on?" i asked. "my new ep" tracy said. "can't wait to hear it" i said. gus and tracy were a good pair when it came to singing together.

i took our empty plates back to the kitchen, gus came up behind me while i washed them. "thanks for dinner babe, sorry i couldn't come get you today, we were really onto something" gus said. "no worries, i know you're working hard" i said.

i loved his music, he could take as much time as he pleased to make it. "i wanna get a tattoo" i told gus. "really?" he asked, i had never expressed interest in one but being with gus has made me want one, i loved all of his. "can you make me one?" i asked. "you want me to?" he asked. "yeah, it doesn't have to be perfect, but i want you to draw it so it's even more special to me. it won't be huge so it doesn't need to be super detailed" i told him.

"i'll try and come up with something" he said. "thanks love" i told him. i thought it'd be special to have gus design my first tattoo for me, considering he was the one who made me want one.

-

i scrolled through pinterest, looking at new nail techniques and designs while gus tried to scribble something up for me.

"what about this" he asked, showing me the paper.

"it's like how you walked into my heart and stole it" he said

"it's like how you walked into my heart and stole it" he said. it was cheesy but i loved it, it's exactly what i was going for. a cute and loving doodle from gus. "that's perfect" i said, taking the paper. "you actually like it?" gus asked. "yeah, i love it. i wanted something that was kinda for us, love you" i smiled.

"love you, i want you forever" he said.

a/n
we are making our way thru this book guys have u enjoyed it? i'll be making a post soon to survey for my next book xoxox