28: juliette

cody and bella carried the last of his boxes out of the house, into the uhaul truck. his room was directly across from mine, it was strange to see it completely empty. ben helped cody move the last heavy box and they were set to go. i talked to bella while they boys said their goodbyes. "i'm so happy for you guys, you don't even know" i told her. "thank you! we're not really going that far so i'm still coming to you for my hair and nails without a doubt" bella told me. "you better, i'd miss you too much if not. i'm not sure about this new girl moving in" i told her.

"you'll be fine, i'm sure you'll get along" she told me. "i hope so" i said. cody came over to grab her, "ready?" he asked. "yeah" she smiled at him. "bye cody, we'll miss you" i told him. "bye aspen" he waved bye to me, getting into the truck. i went back to go find gus who was standing with everyone else. i jumped up onto his back, i knew he'd catch me. "oh, hi" he said, i had startled him.

"there they go" gus said, watching the uhaul drive off down the road. "when's the new girl coming?" i asked gus. "and tracy" he told me, just turned us around so that we were facing him. "when's the girl coming?" i asked him. "um" he pulled out his phone "anytime now" he said. "let's go inside" i told gus. me nodded, carrying me inside and all the way upstairs.

gus put me down on my back, holding himself over me and kissing down my neck and jaw. "not right now baby, people are gonna be here any minute now" i told him. "so?" he asked, not stopping. "you're so wrong for this" i said, kissing him back.

-

the commotion started at the front door, we went downstairs assuming we'd have to help move boxes. "your shirt is on inside out asp" ben whispered to me, "aw shit" my face went bright red and i ram off to the bathroom to fix it. gus smirked at me while i left. "bastard" i whispered to him.

an suv with a trailer hooked up to it pulled up, that must have been juliette. tracy went out to greet her immediately, helping her out of the car. "hi ben, hi peep, aspen" she nodded at all of us. "peep?" i asked her, how would she know about that. "yeah, is that not what tracy calls him?" she asked. oh. "well yeah, well tracy and peep aren't actually their real names but yeah i guess that's what most people call them" i said. she nodded at me, confused by my sudden interrogation "i know" she said.

gus pulled me a few steps back from her, i wasn't quite sure how to take her. it wasn't an instant blooming friendship like bella and i had. tracy and ben started to help move boxes upstairs with her, "you good if we help?" gus asked. "yeah i guess" i said, grabbing the smallest box. "baby, you gotta chill please. you don't have to rage at her yet she didn't do anything. no need to be jealous" gus told me, kissing me before we went inside. "i know, i'm sorry" i said, i'd pull it together.

juliette followed tracy around like a lost dog, i guess i'd given her enough of a message. "how long have you and peep been together for?" she asked, "6 months" i said. "oh nice, you two are cute" she said. "thanks" i said, she was tolerable i guess. for now.

gus and i carried a few more boxes, leaving her to put away her shit. "you think her and tracy are gonna end up together?" i asked gus. "i've got a feeling" he said. "baby, promise me you'll be nice to her? at least civil?" gus asked. "i promise" i said.

gus gave me a look, "fine, i'll go talk to her" i said. knowing that's what he meant. i knocked on the door of her new room, "hey" she smiled, turning around to face me. "just wanted to say hey and sorry for acting a little crazy earlier. i'm just a little protective over my boys, especially gus" i told her. "don't worry about it, i get it" she said. "so, how long have you been in la for?" i asked her. "a couple of months, my old apartment building got sold and they had to get rid of tenants" she told me. "well at least you found here" i said. "yeah, what do you do for work? if you do" she asked. "i'm an aesthetician at a spa" i told her.

"that's so fun, i'll have to start coming to you" she said. "yeah that'd be good. what do you do?" i asked her, actually starting to get into the conversation. "i'm a photographer" she said. "that's so cool" i said. "yeah, and you're gorgeous by the way. maybe we could do a shoot sometime?" she suggested. "i'd love that" i told her.

"it's nice to have another girl around" i told her, realizing it had kinda been a while since i could just sit and talk to a girl friend. "yeah, taking care of the place with 4 guys? i applaud you" she said. "they're actually pretty good, mines probably the worst for leaving a mess actually" i laughed.

maybe she'd be okay after all. "oh, if no one told you make sure you write your name on food you don't want eaten or the human dumpsters here will demolish it" i said, passing down the advice i'd been given when i first moved in. "thanks girl, yeah no one told me that yet" she said. "no problem, let me know you need anything while you're here, i'm just down the hall" i told her. "i will, thanks. you're sweet" she said. "you'll love it here, i swear" i said.

-

liked by shotbyjuliette, lilpeep and 3433 others 👤shotbyjulietteaspendelgad0 impromptu shoot w my new house beb comments shotbyjuliette this turned out great!! excited for our adventures internetgirl replacing me already :( aspendelgad0 never, il...

👤shotbyjuliette
aspendelgad0 impromptu shoot w my new house beb
comments
shotbyjuliette this turned out great!! excited for our adventures
internetgirl replacing me already :(
aspendelgad0 never, ily!!! @internetgirl
lilpeep wanna kiss or something
aspendelgad0 ya @lilpeep

a/n
hello i am feeling slightly better and will hopefully have a few more chapters up