Chapter 2

The next morning

~6:00pm~

It was a normal day , I woke up as usual at 6 and did my morning routine and wore a black jeans with a brown top and applied a light makeup
consisting of a cream and a lip gloss.

After having my breakfast i left for college

After having my breakfast i left for college. While going out i saw a lock in the opposite door and became confused as yesterday night i saw the tenant lady but what happen in the morning?

I saw the landlady of this apartment Mrs Yang. I smiled at her with a small goodmorning and she smiled too. " Mrs Yang what happened to the new tenant lady?" I  asked her pointing at her locked door.

" Oh Luna don't you khow she left ?" she replied

" What? ..When?" I asked surprised at her answer

" Oh she left in the morning at around 4 am . I don't know what happened but she was looking like she was very hurried to leave this house . She immediately paid her pending amout and left .

~sigh~ Well its better that she left . I don't really like her and her behavior and I was also getting a lots of complaints about her." She replied with a relief in her voice.

"Oh..., ok then i will be taking my leaving" i smiled and left.

.
.
.
.
.

In the college everything was as usual, Sana's gossips and Eunwoo's jokes

In the break time Sana and Eunwoo started fighting again while eating lunch .

On the last 2 periods we went to library to copy notes which we missed because of Sana's birthday party .
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the college ended they left for home though Eunwoo was suggesting me to go with him but as always i rejected as i have my part- time. Sana was pouting at me and said by and then we all left.

Who khows that this was the last time i saw them.....

~9 pm~

It was time when the i should go to home after working in the restaurant.

While waking down the road , it was all dark and silent but it was normal for me since i always go home at this time.

The route for my home from the main road takes quite a long time to reach , so i always go from the back allay which is a short cut.

I wasn't really scared of this dark neither this quietness but today i was felling a little different , like someone is behind me.

I would be lying if i say that i wasn't scared as i felt that someone was following me.

I looked back and there was no one and the road all silent and was deserted.

Again i started to walk , while walking i still can hear the footsteps which were behind me. My heart beat started to increase every second in every step i was taking.

They were.... one. ..ah.. no ......two.....
No ....they were more then two people ~gulp ~ my throat start to dry up as i realized that they were more people following me

Three men.. yes they were three , i can sense it by their footsteps.

I got really scared and looked back again from the corner of my eyes and from my shoulder and i saw the shadows of three person but when i turned directly towards back there was not a single soul.

Being scared and alone I started walking but faster. I started to sweat , since it was a reflex from getting scared and i also was walking really fast as my heartbeats were also increasing.

The footsteps started to increase their speed too . The moment i realized this that they were coming nearer and nearer to me , I start to Run...... Run for my life ....and the people behind start to run even faster.

As i was running faster and faster , i couldn't look back now . I khow that if I turned back , may be I might fall forward by stepping in something or by bumping in stone.

I kept running faster and I was praying to god to get home faster but the road was endless . Though the road was a short cut it felt longer then usual like it was a never ending route.

While running suddenly i bumped into someone's chest and got startled. I couldn't see his face as i was in a hurry . All of a sudden he grabbed my left hand but i immediately shooked my hand and I didn't even look who was he and start to run leftward.

When i turned leftward i saw two person standing there though they wearing a mask , they were glaring at me with their eyes .

Now I was really scared and could not think straight . Instantly I started to get more and more panick and immediately i tured to my rightward direction to saw another man standing there.

And then when my heartbeat stoped when i realized i was surrounded by 7 men.

I start screaming " What do you want from me? Wh..at do you wa..nt fr..om me ? Please let me go.. please . If ..if ..you want
.... money i will give you all the money that i have , but please.....ple..ase.. let me go . He....lp ...Help!! someone please help me!! Some...body..... somebody please.....Help!!"

But suddenly one guy who was in front of me grabbed my right hand tightly and a person from the back
grabbed a cloth in my mouth and by smelling the chloroform i lost my conscious.

The last thing i remember that they put me in a van and started to drive and the last thing i heard before falling in darkness was from one of the guys said , which i heard like a whisper as i was getting unconscious was....

~WE WANT YOU BABY, AND NOW WE GOT YOU ~

To be continue....

Please vote and comment armies 💜 I purple you all💜 . By the way army who is your bias ? Write in the comment box❤