Chapter 51

Previously:

" Let him in ! " Yoongi shouted just a few centimeters away from her face. His hot breath fanned on her pale face.

____

The door opened reaveling 2 man who was holding another man in between them. Supporting him to walk . The man in the middle hanged his head low and his jet black hairs were falling on his forehead making it difficult to recognize who it was.

" Look who we have here . " Yoongi cooded as Luna looked at that person and then at him . Yoongi saw the confusion in her eyes " Oh didn't you recognize your own savior ? " Yoongi asked as looked at that man .

The other two guards jerked his leaning body and made him stand straight . Luna covered her mouth with her hands when she saw who it was .

" N.o w..hy ? " Tears streamed out of her orbs when she looked at the badly beaten up body infront of her . That someone was none other then Hyunjin. His face and body was bloodily covered with his own crimson blood.  Cuts and brushes were now hiding his beautiful feathers and his clothes were messy .

Luna jumped from the bed and ran towards Hyunjin but Namjoon caught her by her waist . " No p-lease let me go ..." she cried to get out of his grip.
" Not so soon Babygirl." Namjoon cooed " Ain't going to see him die? " he whisper on her ear sensitively biting on it. Her eyes widened and shivers ran down her spine hearing his words . She looked at him with horror and he smirked seeing her fear. That's what he likes , her fear for him .

" What ? Didn't really thought that I would just let him live after he helped you to escape from us? Hm? " Namjoon asked .

" He must face the consequences for the act he dared to pull." Luna looked at Jimin who only smirked " But you my amore , I thought you learned not to provoke us but tsk you didn't.  You will be punished too after we get back home but first we have to deal with him."

" What should we do with him hyung?" Jungkook asked gritted his teeth looking at Hyunjin .
" Kill him " Seokjin ordered with a black expression. The guards holding Hyunjin pushed him and with difficulties Hyunjin tried to stay stand.

" Ah...No don't do this please.. I was the one who.. asked him for help . He didn't do anything." Luna begged for his life and tried to go towards Hyunjin but Namjoon tightened his grip around her.

Taehyung took out his gun and pointed at Hyunjin. He looked at Luna and then at Namjoon who was holding her. Like waiting for a permission Taehyung's gun was pointed at Hyunjin but his eyes were on Luna and Namjoon. 

Luna with teary eyes shooked her head" Noo" she whisper in hope.
He looked at Namjoon and saw his darkened gaze " Shoot " that was the last thing he needed before he looked at Hyungin and pulled his gun and then....

BANG//

Everything went silent and the crimson blood of Hyunjin covered her face . A scream of horror echoed the room seeing the man who was once a savior was laying dead on the cold floor.

" You killed him ! " Luna shouted as she broke down in Namjoon's embrace.  " No princess" He wiped her tears and then held her jaw in his tight grip " You Killed Him ! " Namjoon made her look at him and shouted back . " No.. I didn't " " Yes you did " He let her finger with a jerk.

Luna looked at her hand which was now covered in blood . It was  Hyunjin's blood .

" You killed him! " " You are the reason he died " The words echoed on her head and she covered her ears to stop this noises " No I didn't! I didn't! ........... ahhhh!!! ...

.

.

.

" Ahhhhhhh!  "