Chapter 54

Hyunjin -

" Dude I got three tickets for a flim wanna go? " Felix asked while sitting on the leather black couch on my office. I checked my watch and saw that it was already time to leave.
" No I have to work on some projects ." It was not a lie . I do had some works to proceed but honestly i can still ignore it if i want to .

" Okay " I saw him stood up from his sit and go towards the door . Strange, he would always winch to go out with me but today he just left ?

I went back on my paper work when I saw him stopped and turned to say something. Yeah yeah I know he will request me again and I will just once again decline him .

" Okay then I would just ask Luna and Rose. " Saying this he left.

' What? '

What just happened?

I don't know why but curiosity arised on me and I hurriedly cleaned the papers to a side and went outside my cabin.

Coming out of my room I went near Luna's desk . From afar i saw her and  Rose talking when Felix caught their attention.

" What about watching a flim together? " Felix proposed

" Good idea but what about the tickets? " Rose asked .

" No worries ladies . I have already bought 3 tickets for the flim." He showed them 3 tickets in his hand with a smile. Why this fucker wants to go with them? I don't think Luna will go . Yes I know her she will never go with him.

" Then everything is settled! We are going to watch a movie together! " Rose exclaimed with joy.

" Done" Luna smiled taking one of the tickets from Felix and handing the other to Rose . Why is she smiling at him like that ? She never smiled at me like that.

" So be ready " Felix spoke as they all said goodbye to each other and waited to meet the next day.

Wait why am i caring about her business? She can go wherever she want and can smile to who ever she want . It's none of my business. 

She is just a colleague whom I saved . I don't own her anything and neither she. So why am I peeping at their conversation ?

"  I think this is the result of doing overwork. "  Yes I should just go home and rest.

________

Next day --

Yes I promised myself to not mind in her business . So why am i so curious and stressed out?

I am now standing at hall and I can hear noises from her room . The maids must be helping her get ready.
I was careful prep at their conversations when...

Oh shit..

I ran faster and jumped at the nearby couch. Quickly holding a newspaper up , pretending to read it. From the corner of my eye I saw her coming downstairs.

" Hyunjin Sir "

Giving respose to her sweet voice my eyes stopped ay her figure.