Chapter 17

Luna pov-

"I am so damn nervous ....Ahhh... today is the first day of my job. What should i were ? " right now i am checking out my wardrobe to find a perfect outfit to wear since i don't wanna spoil my first impression. As we khow that first impression is the last impression so i have to look good and presentable today .

After a decade of searching I found some suitable clothes to were i.e, a black jeans with a black and white striped top and a simple white coat and finally my outfit is completed with a pair of black boots and a black handbag.

"Huff.....Hope it looks good.......
Be confident Luna you can do it, yeah fighting !!"

.

.

.

.

Lol i was nervous for without any reason. Everyone is so friendlier except some of them , but forget it . As it was the first day of my job , i didn't get much work to do just a basic introduction and a tour of this office building i got from one of my colleagues ...Rose....

She is my junior and a very friendly person

She is my junior and a very friendly person. She is a nice girl and she explained everything to me very clearly . We exchanged numbers and went to canteen together with some other colleagues.

Everything was going well but when i said that everyone was friendlier except a certain someone so here the person is ,......My Boss......

Mr Huwang Hyunjin

He is the CEO of this multinational company and also the son of the chairman

He is the CEO of this multinational company and also the son of the chairman. My first meeting with him was not as pleasant as i thought.

Like when i went to his cabin to get approval he clearly ignored me , he didn't even glanced a second and responded me to as " This Company is only for hardworking employees . So if you can't prove worthy of yourself you will be kicked out".

I was a bit confused as well as irritated about his words . I was looking at him without blinking and then he again opened his arrogant mouth and ordered me to leave if I don't have anything to say . I didn't even get a chance to reply before he kicked me out of his office.