Chapter 41

" Mm I can't eat it anymore " Luna winched " No you have to complete this stew " Hoseok held the spoon infront of her mouth . She pouted before opening her mouth and gulping down the stew.

He again filled the spoon and directed towards her " No please I am full " She complained as she turned her face on the left. " Fine this will be the last ok?" Hoseok spoke " Last " Luna warned before turning her face and opened her mouth .

Jhope place the bowl on the tray and gently wiped her mouth with a tissue. " See we have an important meeting to attend and we might be late tonight. So you will listen to Maria, eat your food and medicines on time , and don't go outside of your room you have to take rest . If you need something call Maria ok and I don't wanna hear any complaints do you understand?"

" Yes " She nodded. "Good " he patted her head and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

This has become a habit nowadays. Everyone taking care of her and being nicer to her. She can see the changes of behavior and also can see the genuine care for her .

Suddenly Jungkook and Taehyung came debating and bursting the door wide. " This is the medicine she should be taking in the morning " Jungkook spoke showing a packed of tablets " No it's this one " Taehyung argued back . Luna was confused as well as smiling to see the two of them fighting over a medicine .  Though they were grown up but they were being like a child.

" What are you guys 5? " Suga came being annoyed rubbing his eyes .
Yeah everybody can clearly see that unlike everyone being freshn up
he was still in his pajamas , messy hairs and annoyed.

" Give me that " He snatched the tablets from their hand and inspected it . " It's this one and this one is for after dinner." He handed the one Taehyung showed to him and gave back the other to Jungkook.

"Can't you see it is written on the back side ? " Jungkook pouted at Suga word and Taehyung smirked in victory.

" You come here with me " Suga left the room " But hyung ! " Jungkook winched and pouted before following his hyung. Now Taehyung and Luna were left alone in the room.

" Here take this "  Taehyung gave her the medicine and poured her a glass of water. " Thanks" She mouthed a small thankyou before gulping the tablet with the water . Taehyung took the empty glass from her hand and placed it on the bed side table .

Luna was fidgeting her fingers. It has always been too awkward being left alone with him . " arhm" Taehyung cleared his throat to get her attention before speaking " Don't cause trouble for Maria when we would be not around and arhm T.ake care of yourself "  Luna looked at him with her wide eyes " What? What are looking at ? Its not the first time " He denied and shrugged it off .

Yes it is the first time he admitted that he cares for her but whose gonna say that? Not Luna I guess. Taehyung stood up and closed the door before leaving.

Since a new member is going to be introduced in the family everyone was excited . On the very first day when Luna confessed to Seokjin that she would forget about an abortion and would bring this child into this world, she too started taking care for herself for the baby inside of her.

With Seokjin,  Hoseok and Jungkook became the 2nd most person who took care of her daily needs including the cold Suga .Taehyung being a tsundere character would take care of her without her being aware off or would taunt her and shrugged it off .
Namjoon tried his best to control his anger issues infront of her and Jimin tried to be more friendlier with her .

Yes they gave her her own space but not even a single day they left her alone . There must be atleast one of them with her . But today was different, none of the boys were going to be on the house. They were all going outside for some work .