Chapter 27

SMACK //

After starting from the beginning and repeating the same number rules again , it was now turn for number 4 but her energy was completely drained out . She was scared to the bones to think that it was only Namjoon who was giving her her punishment and he was not the last one to give her punishment cause he was only the beginning who started her miserable punishment .

Smack //

" ....4 "

" Rule Number 4, without our permission you cannot go out of this house. You cannot talk with the opposite gender. You must take one of our permission to do anything or to go out. " Suga spoke .

"...Number 4 , I...I must take one of your permission to go outside of this house. I cannot talk with the opposite gender.... I must take one of your permission to do anything or to go out....

Please stop it please!!!! " This time Luna screamed at him which eventually lead him to grap her throat  in his tight grip .

" Dont fucking raise your voice or else" 

Smack //

' Arhh!' A painful scream or more like a cry escape from her mouth . It was too much for her , the force he used will definitely will leave a scar . May be not in her skin but in her heart , in her soul and in her mind.

With trembling lips she continued
" ...5 ..."

" Rule Number 5, the last and the most important rule....

DON'T EVER TRY TO ESCAPE FROM HERE

If You Ever Try To Escape From Us, Then Be Ready To Face The Consequence of Your Act. "

He placed his index finger and middle finder on her temple and tapped for two times with a little pressure
"Stuck that on your littlehead of yours"  Taehyung growled in his dark and husky voice .

The word scared would be too small to say what she was feeling.  She was petrified by there presence . Luna was doubting that she could even survive this night , cause the monstrous behavior they were showing she doubted that she could even see the next sunrise.

" .... Number 5

D....ON'T EVER TRY TO E..SCAPE FROM HERE.

If I Ever Try To Escape From Here, Then I Will Be Ready To Face The Consequence of My  Act.

I ... I am sorry please leave me ! ."

She pleaded and begged them to stop but do they care about her miserable cries  ? No.

After receiving her punishment from each one of her so called husbands she felt her lower body to go numb from all those spanks.

She felt helpless and disgust at the same time to repent those horrible words again and again .

They are making her believe that cause of her breaking the rules they are giving her her deserve punishment. They are manipulating her in such a way that she would never dare to break any of these rules and never to resist them .

But was that really a big mistake to talk and help someone? Was that really a big mistake of her to go outside of her room ? No . But will they consider it? Hell no.

When they saw that she was already losing her conscious in Jungkooks lap , he pulled her up from his body and made her look at him.

When he pulled her face closer towards him , Jungkook saw her pale skin with tears and messed up hairs .
He removed a strand of hair from her face to get a better view.