Chapter 37

Luna pov-

Jungkook hovered over me and pinned me on the bed. He threwed Taehyung's shirt leaving me naked infront of his sinful gaze. " Mine " He growled and devoured my lips with his . His tongue roamed around my mouth and tasted every corner of it leaving me breathless.

Jungkook squished my blossoms and and I moaned between the kiss. He planted wet kisses on my neck . I whimper in pain when he bite and sucked on my skin hard leaving a dark red- purple hickeys on my collarbone.  " See you look so beautiful with my mark on you"  he spoke caressing his mark .

I turned my face and closed my teary eyes feeling a shy and scared that i didn't noticed that he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.

" Ahhh" I jolted open up when a scream left from my mouth which immediately turned into a moan . Jungkook without any warning entered and huge shaft . He started moving it slowly thrusting inside and out of me . 

" J-ungkook " I breathed out when he increased his speed  , going deeper and faster . " Yes baby moan my name" he spoke groaning , eyes filled with lust. " Jungkook " I breathed out heavily. My body shivered with pain and  pleasure when he fasted his speed and gave hard thrust. He removed his sweaty wet hairs with his swift motion which were falling on his face reaveling his devilish smirk.

I clenched around his d*ck when I felt myself close " J-ungkook I am cu-m-i.." Before completing my sentence Jungkook kissed me sloppily
" I know "

My toes cruled on its own and my body shivered and with a heavy moan I cumed on him. But that didn't stop Jungkook from doing his work
" F**k  I m close too " he spoke and with a few hard thrust he released his hot fluid inside of me. He plopped his tierd body above me and we breathed heavily . His and mine chest were glued together leaving no space between us. His muscular biceps engulfed me and chest rise and fall together with mine . My eyes were closing with each breath when suddenly the door opened.

" If you are done enjoying enough can we have her now ? " My attention turned towards the deep voice . There they both Yoongi and Namjoon were standing with their arms crossed across their chest.

" Yes hyung you can have her now " I shivered hearing Jungkook's words .
He knows i m sour down there but he is still inviting them .  My heart sinked when he pulled back and stood up from the bed . He wore his pants and sat on the couch which was on the opposite to the bed . He exchanged a dirty look with them and took a bottle of wine and pored it on a empty glass.
" A good show too watch " he forwarded the glass like a tossed and took a sip. I panicked when Namjoon and Yoongi started taking their predatory steps towards me .

" So what do you prefer? Blind folds or handcuffs? " Suga asked while hovering over me and showing a black slik cloth in his one and a handcuff in his one hand .

They already removed their clothes and were only on their boxers.

" Well I prefer the blindfolds " Namjoon commented sitting next to me and playing with the silk black cloth .

" Mm may be both?" Suga replied and  his sinister smile grew wide watching me scared.

____

____

" F*ck you are so tight " cursed Suga as he rampaged his d*ck harder inside and out of her round ass. He held her locked handcuffed hands on her back for support and started going deeper and faster.

Namjoon grabbed her hairs in a tight grip and pushed his length more inside of her mouth making her gag on him. The poor girl who already cumed for the fourth time in a row has no energy to fight back anymore. And how would she ? Her eyes were blinded by the cloth and her hands were culffed on her back .

Even if she tried to speak or protested they start to go hard on her.

" My my Babygirl ...you get even more lewd when you know someone is watching you. Does this makes you more hornier?" Jungkook mocked and she there want's the bed to swallow her cause she was beyond embarrassed.  Though she can't see but being blind folded and with locked hands , her other senses were even more sensitive at this time.

Her stomach twist with an eager to release once agian. " Are you gonna cum? Then lets cum together" Suga spoke increasing his speed and f*cked her harded. Luna, with a moan she came and soon enough suga too came inside of her . But Namjoon still didn't stop f*cking her mouth. He pushed her harder and gave her hard thrust and with a loud groan  he too released himself.  " Don't you dare spill it out " he held her chin in a tight grip and warned when she was about to throw up . Being scared she immediately gluped it down .

Namjoon released her chin and she immediately plooped on the bed being dead tierd . She couldn't hold back anymore as she was losing her conscious.  Her body felt heavy since the only thing which she was feeling was pain and overwhelmness.

Namjoon opened up her blindfold to she her eyes shallowen with tears. Glossy red eyes , small little pinkish rosy nose, cheeks bured with red blush and dried tears, messy hairs and plump parted juciy lips . She was just looking like a beautiful mess, a heavenly beautiful mess.

He took her chin with his two fingers and without holding his urge he kissed her lips passionately. " F*ck I love you so much" he said between the kiss and then left his wet kisses all over her neck . " Say that you love me"
Luna opened her eyes at his words but he didn't stop kiss on her neck .
When she didn't reply he stopped on his tracks and looked at her " Say that you love me too" he spoke this time dead serious.

Though her body gave up , she was dead tierd , it was even hard for her to keep her eyes open but hearing his words Luna start laughing. She chuckled as a tear rolled down " How did you even thought that I would love you? You already did have my body but now you want my heart ? Hah no you can never! I would never love you ! A bloody murderers like you ? You forced me into this marriage! You threatened me ! And know you expect me to love you ?
I would never love you ! You fucking
disgust me ! You are a monster! You all are a f*cking psychopatic monster!!..AHHHHH....." 

She couldn't compete her sentence as Namjoon held her neck in his tight grip and started choking her.
" Dare to say it one more time and your little family will actually see the actually murdered inside of me " he growled tightening the grip .

"Should I  kill them and show you who are rasing your voice ? " he asked dead serious . Tears continuously fell down from her jeweled eyes hearing him mentioning about her only family.  Jisso and Seojoon were still on their hold . Though they spared them to live their life peacefully but didn't left them. Being a mafia it was not hard for them to keep tracks on someone or rather kill someone.  Luna knew one mistake from her and they are gonna suffer for that and now she knew that she is f*cked up .

Luna held his hands to stop him but she was no match for him . She was finding it hard to breathe and her visions were blurring.  Her body started giving up and her eyelids slowly closing.  She was on the verge of losing conscious when a voice echoed in the room .

" Namjoon ! "

Please don't be a silent reader 🥺

Do vote⭐ and follow👍 for more updates ❤

A double update for you all . Enjoy...💕