Chapter 4

~Flashback ~

1 day ago

When 6 of the members of the bts (i.e namjoon, jin, suga, taehyung, Jungkook and hoseok)are sitting together in a room , Jimin bursted open the door and came inside the room.

.
.
.
.

" Jimin !! Did you get the information about the girl" suga asked Jimin raising his eyebrows.
" yes, here! look! This is the file" Jimin replied sitting in a couch near suga.

"ok thats it then! We will be kidnapping her tomorrow! "He said grinning his teeth and flipping through the file.

"But....whats this? " he stopped flipping the pages and stared in a particular one.

Namjoon- " What? ...Show me the file" he stretch his arm to suga and raised his eyebrows.

Suga- "look", he handed the file to him.

Namjoon- Yah! Jimin ! Where the hell is the photo of that bitch? Arhh~ you can't even do a single thing correctly.

Jimin- Aish~ i got that from one of my informants but they said that they could find her real name and photo. Aish~ but look there is each and every details written out there about the girl.

There is also information where she lives right now , they also told me that where her apartment is and which floor she lives in , so there won't be any problem just chill man.

Taehyung- And your so called "information " is not more than some sl*ts right? , he asked jimin as he raised his eyebrows.

Jhope- Yah!!! Not again!!! , he said in a frustrated voice as his eyes shifted from taehyung to Jimin.

Jungkook- Ahh~ ....i should have been the one to get the information not Jimin. You all should have given this job to me ! Not him !, he said frustrated pointing his index finger at jimin.

Jimin- Yah! Don't worry guys, the location they gave me is a small apartment, so its not a hard thing to find her , ok?

.
.

.
.

Namjoon- ~sigh~

Ok fine! Then tomorrow get ready we will capture her.

As Namjoon said this statement, the other boys smirked and nodded in agreement.

The Next day

Jimin pov

In the evening all of us get ready and now we were riding in van and went for our location.

.

.

.

After riding for more than 20 min , Namjoon who was driving the van, stopped the van and now we were outside of a small apartment.

Seokjin and jhope opened the door of the van and they stepped outside went out of the van and got inside of the apartment.

After 15 min~

After a few minutes they came back and get inside the van and started talking about the information they got.

Jhope- We talked to the landlady and asked her if any girl lives here , and she replied that there is a girl who lives here on the second floor but she is not home right now , she went outside.

Suga- And....? Anything more......and did she get suspicious of you both?

Jin- I asked her that where is she right now, like if she khows where is that girl.